Quick word for Joey Pelupessy

Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 17.31.57.jpg

I understand his responsibilities and the role he plays in the team,  but I was so frustrated at how poor he was at doing it last season. He's definitely improved over the last month or so, but lets not make out he's a prime Claude Makélélé just yet. He's got a helluva way to go to win me around but his current form is a start.

This is the nicest thing I can say about Joey for now :biggrin:

He does have incredible hair though.

• Like 1

Did OK ish when he first arrived , and doing OK now , unfortunately this bookended some truly awful displays.

Based on current form he should keep his place and fair play for the improvement...........................based on his three years with us he shouldnt be anywhere near a new deal when this one expires.

42 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

based on his three years with us he shouldnt be anywhere near a new deal when this one expires.

Totally agree with you

But

If we took this onboard with everyone we would literally be left with no players

hahahaha 

Imagine if joey had done the pass that bannan had done that got dunkley a yellow card, we would have had pages and pages of people slagging him off 

But cus people have a love in with bannan, not one thread 

Fans get a opinion of a player and never change it 

Joey will never be a world-beater but some people can't give him a ounce of praise 

Sad really 

• Like 1