Guess the player

2 hours ago, Ibbo48 said:

It’s 3.54 am … and I’ll give you Graham Birks as a one of the missing players !!

He left end of the previous season so no ....those we cant get apart from the keeper are youth players who didnt make an appearance. 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

He left end of the previous season so no ....those we cant get apart from the keeper are youth players who didnt make an appearance. 

You mean I’ve been up half the night wracking my brains for the names of blokes who I would never have known in the first place 😩 ??

I fully expected you to tell us who they were today , I was getting all excited !!

Alternatively I thought Redowl would find an old pic out of Charles Buchans Footbsll Monthly and all the names would be listed 😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

You mean I’ve been up half the night wracking my brains for the names of blokes who I would never have known in the first place 😩 ??

I fully expected you to tell us who they were today , I was getting all excited !!

Alternatively I thought Redowl would find an old pic out of Charles Buchans Footbsll Monthly and all the names would be listed 😉

Life is a bugger sometimes ain't it  .

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Life is a bugger sometimes ain't it  .

It was a good one , torry 

I enjoyed  it 

Dont worry , I’ll pick myself up and come out fighting 

11 hours ago, torryowl said:

apart from you me ibbo and the beast ....anyone else who'd have an idea is probably  in a home or the cem 

Afore my time mate , I started going in ‘68 and I was only 3 then ! That said I can remember more about games mid ‘70’s than I can last month but I suppose beer & whisky might be a factor in that 😆

• Like 1