Fun Fact

Here’s another stat.

For ten seasons from 2010/11 to 2019/20, the club who were the most points adrift of safety after seven games was Peterborough, who were seven points behind the team in 21st In 2012/13, they were of course relegated. Today, Wednesday are eight adrift of safety at the same stage.

2 hours ago, g-owls said:

Here’s another stat.

For ten seasons from 2010/11 to 2019/20, the club who were the most points adrift of safety after seven games was Peterborough, who were seven points behind the team in 21st In 2012/13, they were of course relegated. Today, Wednesday are eight adrift of safety at the same stage.

Intrigued to know how they were the most points adrift in season 2013/14 if they went down the season before......that stat is so full of holes 

10 hours ago, Ian said:

Intrigued to know how they were the most points adrift in season 2013/14 if they went down the season before......that stat is so full of holes 

Explain to me where I said Peterborough they were relegated in 2013/14? I’m intrigued to know...

35 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Explain to me where I said Peterborough they were relegated in 2013/14? I’m intrigued to know...

Explain to me where I said you said Peterborough were relegated in 2013/14

in fact don’t bother....I’ve realise you haven’t got the strongest grasp of the English Language and you initial post could mean 1 of a myriad of things depending on where I put punctuation, where I fill in the gaps and what I accept is a typo