20/21 KITS!!!

32 minutes ago, pachyderm said:

no idea. I didn't even notice the embossed "26" until you mentioned it. The explanation from the site might even be more confusing:

"Rovers have revealed their new special edition third kit for the remainder of the 2020/21 campaign.

The shirt has been designed by club legend James Coppinger alongside Elite Pro Sports.

The shirt is mainly gold with a [b]black and white sash to [i]include Copps’ former club Newcastle United[[/i][/b]*, while the front and back has the number 26 sublimated in to the shirt with a unique twist being that each of the numbers are the styles of font used by the EFL during his 17 years with the club.

The third kit is once again sponsored by mental health charity Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM), an award-winning charity dedicated to preventing the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45, male suicide. CALM have been donated the sponsorship by LNER, the club’s current shirt sponsor."

*Why include a tribute to his former club? 

*Cringe*

"Cops" is a legend there but that's too far

• Like 1

Anyone used “secret shirt co” to buy a football shirt? Just ordered one for my brother.

£34 for an adult shirt and it can be anything. You don’t choose a club or league you just get a random shirt.

Think it’s only non-English shirts. If he gets Pigs, Leeds or Liverpool it won’t go down well! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighworthOwl said:

Anyone used “secret shirt co” to buy a football shirt? Just ordered one for my brother.

£34 for an adult shirt and it can be anything. You don’t choose a club or league you just get a random shirt.

Think it’s only non-English shirts. If he gets Pigs, Leeds or Liverpool it won’t go down well! 

I have used these guys. Similar business model...

https://awaydaysfootball.com/