All  my time watching  the owls ,Been good Managers and some poor ,But one thing they do is give you some hope ,Ashurst stopped the rot ,I was only a young lad  went all over ,Like some mates ,We were not good ,But who cares its your team ,Big Jack came he had a reputation ,And  slowly but surely it was not blind faith anymore ,You could really feel it changing ,I was confident Jack would take us all the way ,He did a great job ,Wilkinson came and i had the same buzz ,That is what a good manager gives you .Atkinson how could you not feel confident great times . I Need that feel again .Bruce  was the type of manager ,We needed ,But we all know how it ended .We need a Proven Manager ,Monk was never it . Its in Chansiris hand ,But if he does not change the way he runs the club ,Fare enough he did get Bruce ,But this club is going Backwards ,We need a Manager Proven ,To give us hope and confidence ,The next manager shows a message of intent from Chansiri ,I am not having a pop at monk ,But i have not got the feel he is right for us ,Lets have the feel good factor back ,A Manager in who has done it before  and one we can put faith behind .

• Like 1