Seems familiar

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

If Chansiri decided that Stuey wasn't his man to take us forward, someone out of the Bruce ilk should have been his no.1, target. Unfortunately, I would contest that "other influences" put paid to that and laid the foundations for the position we are in today.

And at that point, he'd have had more chance of getting a top name, as he hadn't spunked the 150 million yet, and word hadn't got round about him and Paxo.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

And at that point, he'd have had more chance of getting a top name, as he hadn't spunked the 150 million yet, and word hadn't got round about him and Paxo.

It is called planning and foresight. Anyone with a single iota of football acumen could have told him that but it did not fit in with the agendas of other parties.

18 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Problem is, Chansiri won't appoint a big personality, he only appoints yes men. 

I'm firmly in the Chansiri out camp and have been for a couple of years tbh but i can't totally agree with that. 

Bruce wasn't a yes man so I do think Chansiri is happy to be more hands off but due to the complete mess his ownership has caused were in a position where nobody in their right mind would want to take the managers role unless they are desperate. And that usually comes with people willing to say yes to anything