No Doom and gloom today

If we batter Reading today it will prove that our plight has been due to the influence of the Doom master at the Stir . He has moved on to pastures new , no longer will the turgid voice be heard on the end of our pressers asking questions already asked by whoever is doing the job for RS . 

Hopefully Reading fans are like us.

Talking about how well things have been going for them recently, playing against a crap side that can’t win. Only one possible result........

Wednesday win 3-0.

Typical Reading that is.

Because you mentioned a journalist, I thought I’d give you some Reading material.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

If we batter Reading today it will prove that our plight has been due to the influence of the Doom master at the Stir . He has moved on to pastures new , no longer will the turgid voice be heard on the end of our pressers asking questions already asked by whoever is doing the job for RS . 

Rather listen to Dom Howson than anything Radio Sheffield has to offer if am honest 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Hopefully Reading fans are like us.

Talking about how well things have been going for them recently, playing against a crap side that can’t win. Only one possible result........

Wednesday win 3-0.

Typical Reading that is.

Because you mentioned a journalist, I thought I’d give you some Reading material.

If you want some good reading material, search for any post that contains 'ITK' in the transfer thread. Some of the world's greatest fiction is posted in there

lol