Adam reach

Rubbish on the right as he doesnt check onto left to whip them, but in his best position on left hes effective at running into space and dinking it in, does that better than murphy imo.

With ff injured deserves a start after that assist imo but only on left, harris right, murphy no10

Edited by Ash77

49 minutes ago, debram said:

Showed he's best suited as a sub and coming on when the games opened up, he's no battler when the goings tough. 

Not absolutely - when I saw him coming on I thought it was a bad move (shows what I know) but maybe being benched gives some of these players a kick up the jacksie?

I fully expect Palmer to come flying back for instance then drop off a bit.   Reach probably needs to know he isn't a shoe-in for a starting berth to get back to his best.

Guest wilyfox
46 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Rubbish on the right as he doesnt check onto left to whip them, but in his best position on left hes effective at running into space and dinking it in, does that better than murphy imo.

With ff injured deserves a start after that assist imo but only on left, harris right, murphy no10

Harris is also better on the left. Can't start them both. The position we're under-performing is right-wing. I agree with Reach on the left because his crossing is better than his shooting at the moment so he's wasted on the right - but not at the expense of Harris. Personally, I think we need either competition or replacement for Murphy in January. Someone who will show form on that side. We're far more potent down our left with Bannan & Harris in supply or FF cutting in. 

Just not nimble enough for a winger, needs loads of time and space.

I doubt he'd get a single cross in if he was in the Prem. Bit like Bannan he looks great against the dross at the bottom of the league. Reach is a great squad player but not a starter in a promotion seeking side.

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Harris is also better on the left. Can't start them both. The position we're under-performing is right-wing. I agree with Reach on the left because his crossing is better than his shooting at the moment so he's wasted on the right - but not at the expense of Harris. Personally, I think we need either competition or replacement for Murphy in January. Someone who will show form on that side. We're far more potent down our left with Bannan & Harris in supply or FF cutting in. 

Harris only started on right once today and switched to right once where he scored vs brum, so nobody could say with certainty harris is better on the left!

He started the season well on the left but went off the boil a bit so no harm in trying new things to freshen it up imo.

Agree could do with an upgrade on murphy, we could do with quite a few upgrades but doubt we'll see many in jan.

With ff injured reach left, harris right is best bet imo, but wouldnt be suprised if it goes back to reach and murphy both taking turns to fail on the right.

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, Ash77 said:

Harris only started on right once today and switched to right once where he scored vs brum, so nobody could say with certainty harris is better on the left!

He started the season well on the left but went off the boil a bit so no harm in trying new things to freshen it up imo.

Agree could do with an upgrade on murphy, we could do with quite a few upgrades but doubt we'll see many in jan.

With ff injured reach left, harris right is best bet imo, but wouldnt be suprised if it goes back to reach and murphy both taking turns to fail on the right.

We disagree. No biggy.

Harris is good standing the ball up with his left. Fletcher has benefitted. He's also more confident shooting with his right. More chances for that on the left side.

He came to life second half after switching to left. His form on the left has not been a problem. Just needs to sharpen up his shooting. The problem is definitely down our right side.

42 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

We disagree. No biggy.

Harris is good standing the ball up with his left. Fletcher has benefitted. He's also more confident shooting with his right. More chances for that on the left side.

He came to life second half after switching to left. His form on the left has not been a problem. Just needs to sharpen up his shooting. The problem is definitely down our right side.

Eye all about opinions, and only 1 matters when picking the team!

Ff should have scored today too after the fletch rebound from harris's cross from the right, so that could have been 1 goal and 1 assist from 2 appearances on the right for harris (if fletch scored)

On the left i agree he should score more being right footed, but he could easily assist more on the right, especially with fletch in there.

Stats for left tho are 2 goals, 2 assists from 18 apps, not great and think hes better than that.

But even if its 50/50 or unproven which side harris is best on (we respectfully disagree), many would agree reach is better suited to the left which should help make up minds imo

Edited by Ash77