Adam reach

Just me who thinks he’s absolute dross? 

Watching him last night frustrated me so much. 

Whats his actual best preferred position? Let’s be honest, he’s not a winger in the slightest. He’s no pace and can never beat a man. 

That right hand channel is lacking so much. Miss the Wallace/hunt days, the overlaps and creativity...

I thought he worked much harder last night than he has been doing but his confidence is shot and not much went right for him.

He says he is a central midfielder but I can’t see him getting a regular game there. For me he is a left sided midfielder, although if we played three at the back, I’d have him as Left wing back.

In the past has proved has a moment of  magic in him but of late he’s not even had a moment. 

If by any miracle could get 8m plus in jan I’d get rid. Too inconsistent.

surely Fessi gets frustrated when cant get a game ahead of Reach, Harris and Murphy. 

17 minutes ago, Luke97531 said:

Just me who thinks he’s absolute dross? 

Watching him last night frustrated me so much. 

Whats his actual best preferred position? Let’s be honest, he’s not a winger in the slightest. He’s no pace and can never beat a man. 

That right hand channel is lacking so much. Miss the Wallace/hunt days, the overlaps and creativity...

Offers nothing, said it for months/ years. 

16 minutes ago, Jaydubz said:

Offers nothing, said it for months/ years. 

And you've been wrong for months/ years.

Reach, whilst not being in the best of form currently, is still solely responsible for over 25% (either scoring or assisting) of our total team goals whilst he has been here. Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Minton said:

And you've been wrong for months/ years.

Reach, whilst not being in the best of form currently, is still solely responsible for over 25% (either scoring or assisting) of our total team goals whilst he has been here. Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Class???? Whats class about him? Don't tell me, he works hard :tango:

5 minutes ago, Jaydubz said:

Class???? Whats class about him? Don't tell me, he works hard :tango:

Being almost ever-present in 4 seasons.

last 2 seasons of 15 goals scored or provided and his first with 7, despite being played at left back for much of it.

More than any other SWFC player in the time he has been here in fact. 

So, ya know, hush.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 17.02.21.png

Edited by Minton

He looked relieved when he was subbed 

I can't deny i always think he has flattered to deceive and his wonder strikes have papered over his lack of performances but last night he just looked scared to death.

He is becoming more and more negative as a player and it's almost like playing an extra full back 

11 minutes ago, Minton said:

Being almost ever-present in 4 seasons.

last 2 seasons of 15 goals scored or provided and his first with 7, despite being played at left back for much of it.

More than any other SWFC player in the time he has been here in fact. 

So, ya know, hush.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 17.02.21.png

Classic stats this season for someone who is an 'attacking midfielder'! Like i said in my original post, offers nothing, clearly getting worse! And has offered nothing in months/ years (since this time last year was when he went off the boil) as per your evidence above! And by the way the majority of his 8 goals in 18/19 were scored in 18.

I've stuck up for him in the past. Last couple of seasons he stepped up and provided important goals and assists. 

This season though...he has been nothing short of woeful. 

It is like playing with 10 men when he is on the pitch. 

He can't beat his fullback, constantly looks to go backwards with his passing and his crossing/shooting ability seems to have completely deserted him.