Dawson with a brilliant save again.

13 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Dawson is now entering Nuhiu territory on Owlstalk.

There'll be a thread about him after every game he starts, one way or the other.

No they haven't finished with Reach yet

This 'should have come for it' is a load of crap. There were no less than 3 Stoke players to whom that ball could have come.Who was covering these, or is Dawson expected to do the defence's job totally, as well as his own? he appeared to me from the video clip to have advanced just enough to narrow the angle, and his save was first class.

As for his commanding the box, people have VERY SHORT memories.The fantastic Mr. Westwood, when he first came, was just as guilty. Even now he frequently punches te ball instead of catching, and his distribution, despite the length of time he take over a dead ball kick is not of the finest quality.

Perhaps the reason he finds so many kicks going to Wed. payers who are covered is because they do not find openn spces for him to kick to.

Dawson is decent he needs to keep getting game time though if we’ve a full quota of keepers next season or second half I’d have him loaned out that way when Westwood finally returns he will have another 35-50 games under his belt and 

I’ve no problem with Dawson stepping in when needed though. He’s still got a few things to sharpen up on but a young keeper that isn’t playing week in week out will have that

his save last night was outstanding