New rule

14 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

the bloody big poopydoo, took a dive, like the Di Canio incident ref

kes6.jpg

We had a PE teacher like that at School...Big Man U fan giving it billy bigbollocks over 15 year old kids. I played against him a few years later when he played for Sheffield Colleges and kicked him all over the pitch for 90 mins lol 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

We had a PE teacher like that at School...Big Man U fan giving it billy bigbollocks over 15 year old kids. I played against him a few years later when he played for Sheffield Colleges and kicked him all over the pitch for 90 mins lol 

My PE teacher in high school was a bit like that and he used to play part time for Merthyr Tydfil when they were just outside the Football League. He was strict and had an ego but he was a laugh, as long as you didn't over step the mark or forget your kit repeatedly. I think he was a Man United fan too, he must have thought Merthyr Tydfil were the Man United of non League football or something.

My PE teacher in junior school was even stricter as he was also the headmaster, he was a Liverpool fan and he'd make us sing their annoying anthem sometimes. He was more like Brian Glover's character in Kes, plus if we forgot our kit he'd make us do PE in our underpants. WTF:lol