New rule

42 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

• If the ball touches the referee (or another match official) and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a dropped ball is awarded

Refs are always dropping balls. 

6 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Booooooooo....

Where's the Gonch gone..

:duntmatter:

Might resurrect him if we need the Power of Gonch again next season. But i have turned completely into Victor Meldrew lately, and I'm quite enjoying it to be honest. I'm better at being miserable.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Might resurrect him if we need the Power of Gonch again next season. But i have turned completely into Victor Meldrew lately, and I'm quite enjoying it to be honest. I'm better at being miserable.

That's excellent news ....

pre season training  at getting the Monk on..

All  in good time Pablo ...

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

We all turn into Victor Meldrew's over the years, supporting any team outside of the boring elite clubs, would turn anyone into Victor Meldrew but still wouldn't prefer it any other way. All the ups and downs and drama, makes it never dull (unless Irvine or Jos are in charge) and it's what makes the rare good times all the more sweeter.

1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

We all turn into Victor Meldrew's over the years, supporting any team outside of the boring elite clubs, would turn anyone into Victor Meldrew but still wouldn't prefer it any other way. All the ups and downs and drama, makes it never dull (unless Irvine or Jos are in charge) and it's what makes the rare good times all the more sweeter.

It’s easier listing the things which don’t wind me up nowadays as opposed to those which do. I’m a joy to live and work with, I can tell you.