PLEASE!!!!!!

Please lets not have desperate posts begging for Chelsea tickets, there is nothing more pathetic. Put the miles in go to QPR Millwall Ipswich and you would have easy got one Thursday like the rest of us and don't give it the old its my dads birthday and I really want to take him.

23 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

Please lets not have desperate posts begging for Chelsea tickets, there is nothing more pathetic. Put the miles in go to QPR Millwall Ipswich and you would have easy got one Thursday like the rest of us and don't give it the old its my dads birthday and I really want to take him.

I would have gone to Millwall, I could have gone to Stoke

I would have gone to Brentford, but was sadly stony broke

I might have gone to QPR, Swansea or the lane

but err.. either umm..me grandma died...or me Daschund had gone lame

Still i refuse to beg on here, cos ive not got the points

despite the rheumatism and the achin' of me joints

I'll watch it on the BBC, and Howl the Wednesday through

Because since 1963 ive always been a blue

I went to each away game, mostly every year

until the signs of ricketts, sadly did appear

but I'm not one to mither, worry or to moan

I struggle to the matches, sadly just at home

I stood upon the Eastbank, mostly empty in the rain

I trekked away to Portsmouth, then I trekked back home again

But history gets you nil poi, 2 seasons ??..just my luck!

So I can't go to Chelsea?...but you can go to f vck!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

you don't even need to put the miles in. attending the home cup games would have got enough points ,plus loads of games got to general sale. blackburn,leeds,reading middlesborough . yer not everyone can afford to go to loads of away games but the cup matches were as low as £8 and £2 for kids . easy to get 520-580 points over 2 seasons without breaking the bank. 

• Like 2

Fair.

But, I live in Ireland; have flown over to 7 games this year, predominantly on my own - I sadly don't get points for sitting in home ends as I've had to do for Villa away etc. 

I bought flights initially for Brentford, then changed to come home from London which I had to buy three more of due to this ridiculous kick-off time (Sunday AM, then PM, then Monday) so here I am pathetically begging for a ticket. No doubt I won't get one but will still fly over and kip on my mates couch for two nights to sit on my hands in the Chelsea end. The chat in the ticket section isn't riveting so surely you can just avoid it if you're not looking for tickets!? :biggrin: 

WAWAW. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, LoanRanger said:

Fair.

But, I live in Ireland; have flown over to 7 games this year, predominantly on my own - I sadly don't get points for sitting in home ends as I've had to do for Villa away etc. 

I bought flights initially for Brentford, then changed to come home from London which I had to buy three more of due to this ridiculous kick-off time (Sunday AM, then PM, then Monday) so here I am pathetically begging for a ticket. No doubt I won't get one but will still fly over and kip on my mates couch for two nights to sit on my hands in the Chelsea end. The chat in the ticket section isn't riveting so surely you can just avoid it if you're not looking for tickets!? :biggrin: 

WAWAW. 

Good answer

Fair.

But I live in Hastings, it is 243 miles each way and i work ever Saturday, and would find it a little difficult to cover the 243 miles as i don't finish until 2pm. I Too have been in many away end and home games ,all done by me taking my annual holiday. So i'am really sorry if this sounds like i'am begging but if anyone has 1 spare ticket for the Chelsea game please PM me .

48 minutes ago, saywended said:

Fair.

But I live in Hastings, it is 243 miles each way and i work ever Saturday, and would find it a little difficult to cover the 243 miles as i don't finish until 2pm. I Too have been in many away end and home games ,all done by me taking my annual holiday. So i'am really sorry if this sounds like i'am begging but if anyone has 1 spare ticket for the Chelsea game please PM me .

why don't you just buy one for Chelsea end? there on general sale and you can pick the ticket up from the ground for home end. would be no trouble you doing that with a hastings address

Is this thread just for season ticket holders then ? . I really can’t understand why any fan should slate  another regardless of circumstances and situations ,Why should it bother anyone just because a fellow fan wants to attend a game ?  I wonder if  some season ticket holders have given up their id’s for Chelsea ? . Good luck to all fans after tickets 

• Like 1

Sets up begging thread begging about not begging.

nowt as queer as folk

Could understand it if it was some small tin pot ground, with a hotel, but its Chelsea and theres 6000 capacity so more people are going to want to go.

Good luck especially those fellow part timers who live miles away from home or away games.