Time to go

After having watch the match again I have definitely come to the conclusion Jos has to go.

Well done to the lads for a magnificent defensive display on Friday night.

hold on a minute who were we playing Barcelona, Manchester City , No the blunts are they that good that we have to resort to parking the bus and hoping for the best. 

I think if we attacked in the second half we could of won, maybe . Are we obsessed by us not losing to them . I’d almost rather lose with dignity. Gaining a point like that is not going to take us to the promised land.

Every game there is a new plan,  no consistency no method of playing how can we expect the players to play well with the constant changes.

Time to go Jos ffs. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Agree with the post but negged for putting 'could of' instead of 'could have'

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

Surely you mean....

I agree with your opinion, but I had to give you negative feedback because of your poor use of English. 

That is, if you are an expert grammar artist who uses full sentences and knows where to put a comma. 

11 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

It shouldn’t, but I can’t tell you why this bothers me so much. Everywhere I turn on social media or messages that’s how people write it. Why can’t they just write have? When did they start thinking it was of and not things like would’ve.

4 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Surely you mean....

I agree with your opinion, but I had to give you negative feedback because of your poor use of English. 

That is, if you are an expert grammar artist who uses full sentences and knows where to put a comma. 

Why is that the reaction when someone is corrected? Oh you must be an expert and people get called grammar nazi’s. I avoid correcting by the way as I’ll end up in a pointless argument.

No, it’s just basic English a 10 year old gets. I will spell some words wrong and miss letters, often down to my phone and not proof reading, but it takes little effort to learn the language we all communicate in at an average level. 

For those who genuinely struggle I have sympathy for. Lot's are just damn lazy though. 

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Posters who miss out full stops are the one that gets me.  Such a schoolboy error. 

It is the sentiment that is important, not whether it is grammatically correct, or not. Posters on here are not applying for a job, get a life. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
11 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Surely you mean....

*Know where to put a comma

6 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

The problem with Jos is that he has no connection with the fans. That on top of dour football is bad for the club.

Falling attendances, club shop revenues will go down further. Chansiri only has himself to blame for this.

DC has no connection with the fans either. The ticket prices is the perfect example .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

Why is that the reaction when someone is corrected? Oh you must be an expert and people get called grammar nazi’s. I avoid correcting by the way as I’ll end up in a pointless argument.

No, it’s just basic English a 10 year old gets. I will spell some words wrong and miss letters, often down to my phone and not proof reading, but it takes little effort to learn the language we all communicate in at an average level. 

For those who genuinely struggle I have sympathy for. Lot's are just damn lazy though. 

The guy does it regular on here.....he needs to get a grip. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
5 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

He has made a few posts correcting grammar errors but then makes plenty of his own...

Nobber!!

:tango:

Is the use of could of instead of could have a grammatical error? 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, CF83OWL said:

The guy does it regular on here.....he needs to get a grip. 

No I don't?

Get a grip yourself..  your making it up as you go along!! Lol