Lucas Joao

1 hour ago, owlinexile said:

So the club says.

They also say that Westwood is third choice keeper on merit.  I've started to take things with a pinch of salt 

That has knocked a few quid of his transfer value. Personally I'd be saying what an excellent player he is and what a wonderful keeper he would be for us if we could afford to keep him.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

Good..fkn disgraceful selection, hope I never see him in a Wednesday shirt ever again. He lost the ball 6 times in 40 minutes today then went off with acute embarrassment.

He is now challenging Beswetherick for worst player ever status.

I cannot take Jos seriously when this pr!ck gets a shirt.

I agree with most of what you say but got to be Peter Feeley as worst ever player. 

13 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I don't know what to believe from the club anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if there's been some loan interest.

just was going to post exactly that.strange how suddenly he tells manager he cant play , his agent will be lining something up,i don't trust anything the club says now, how they have treated westwood is a disgrace . 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Lucas Joao has a groin injury hence not being selected

He had trained all week but then told Jos today that he couldn't play

Joao will be assessed over the coming days

Could be genuine, but a groin injury is the choice of injury; when other factors (impending loan) are the cause of the absence.

Bit worrying.