Better Late Than Never

2 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Well the squad has finally clicked, Jos doesn’t talk for talking’s sake, the haters are discovering the love, and it looks as If the club is being run in a far more professional manner, a top six finish next season, happy days. 

:luhukay:

That's a very optimistic statement.. 

14 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Well the squad has finally clicked, Jos doesn’t talk for talking’s sake, the haters are discovering the love, and it looks as If the club is being run in a far more professional manner, a top six finish next season, happy days. 

:luhukay:

Fingers crossed, already excited about next season.

11 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Mmm if you were following the OMDT on here yesterday in the first half, you certainly wouldn’t have expected to see a post like this today

Indeed - I thought we looked poor, slow and devoid of ideas, and made Preston look like Man City.

2nd half was a revelation and back to the standards we have shown over the last three years. 

Other than the obvious tactical changes, i think the main issue with the players is confidence.

With the players returning, they are a top six team if they have faith in their ability. They look like the last 9 months has caused a lot of mental as well as physical damage and i hope the win can repair some of this.