Sheffield Wednesday team for Leeds away

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Westwood

Fred           Lees             Pudil

Hunt          Clare          Hutch           Bannan      Reach

Joao          Rhodes

Time to stop p1ss1ng abart....1-3

Can't see that being the starting line up , but if it was and they were all match fit we'd kill em . 

Wildsmith

Pudil           Lees             Venancio

Reach          Clare          Hutch        Pelupessy      Boyd

Joao          Nuhiu

I think I'd go with this team; hopefully Hutch could feature, if not the whole match then at least 60 minutes and sub for Jones/Abdi.

Nuhiu to hold up play and be focal point for long balls, Joao to be slotted through their defense. Boyd and Reach dropping to a 5-man def. and for God's sake move Reach to the wing... he'll run, challenge and get past and cross and do a much better job on the side than down the middle... leave it to Clare and Pelupessy to drive the ball forward, with Hutch as anchor to support them at back of mid. With Lees middle of defence, I feel comfortable Fred and Pudil will perform on the sides...  alternatively, drop Pudil for another 23's talent, Baker.

One of the conundrums is where to play Hutchinson.  Ideally I'd like to see him play the right sided centre back role.  Not only do I think that is his best position but also one in which he would pick up less injuries and, possibly less cards.

On the flip side we could really do with his combative qualities in midfield.  You only have to look at our up turn in fortunes when he switched back into midfield last season (starting Fulham away) and, our win at Forest this season, to see how valuable he is to the team there.