Sheffield Wednesday team for Leeds away

4 minutes ago, Lombado said:

a sneaky Bannan or Hutch maybe?

I wouldnt risk bannan give him that extra bit of time get him back for preston

24 minutes ago, Tom Wheatley said:

Jos rarely sticks with the same 11 and subs for two consecutive games, mostly due to the inconsistent and poor results. But I believe he should stick with the same team for Saturday. Thoughts?

i would go with

De Gea, Valencia, Baily, Smalling, Young, Lingard, Mata, Matic, Sanchez, Rashford, Lukaku. This team should get us 3 points at Leeds

Wait a minute did you want an Owls team - sorry with as long to go as we have I do not know who will be fit or able to play to name a team 5 days in advance. WTF:

34 minutes ago, torres said:

Just work it all round Abdi

You not heard ? after last weeks "something in his eye" injury he's now been off training with a twisted nasal hair so not available...:ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tom Wheatley said:

Jos rarely sticks with the same 11 and subs for two consecutive games, mostly due to the inconsistent and poor results. But I believe he should stick with the same team for Saturday. Thoughts?

Same apart from start with Rhodes, Dave is most effective coming off the bench

2 minutes ago, debram said:

clever though, just cashes in thousands every week.

Took our club for a proper ride. Cant blame him personally though... The Chairman should have told his transfer committee to do proper due diligence. You don't buy a horse that falls at the first hurdle of a grand national

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

Took our club for a proper ride. Cant blame him personally though... The Chairman should have told his transfer committee to do proper due diligence. You don't buy a horse that falls at the first hurdle of a grand national

thats the problem, due diligence, wasnt done on plenty of our signings

1 minute ago, debram said:

thats the problem, due diligence, wasnt done on plenty of our signings

If you're Watford, why do you sell someone that has played 30 odd games for you in the Premier and someone that your fans worship... I'll tell you, because they realised he was a crock and he was finished. Now he's our problem. 

Well played Watford, well played