2005 v 2012

The 2005 play-off final was a truly magical day but other than that (and the semi-finals) it wasn’t an amazing season. 

2011/2012 had everything and was a complete roller coaster. The culmination of that season was the stuff of dreams.

2015/16 should have been even better and I reckon someone travelled back in time and disrupted the space/time continuum meaning that Hull won in the parallel universe we currently live in.

31 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

I'm firmly in the "it wouldn't have happened under Megson" group, Jones was a great appointment at just the right time.

Megson did give us some decent signings to set us on our way so deserves some credit. Having said that there is no part of me that wants him to return. 

Based on that the 2005 team is the Chris Turner and Paul Sturrock team. lol

• Haha 1

Tbf to Jones for those 13 or so games that led to promotion we were pretty brilliant. 

There wasn't a better team in the division and I've have backed us to beat anyone in that run in. 

For that level we were a very, very good side. 

2005 by 100000000000000000x 

my favourite day to do with us. My first glimpse of glory at 15. Remeber the crossroads just filled with our fans and people sat on the streets with creates of larger ect.... the sun blazing too, such a perfect day!!!!

shame about the owlstalk coach down lol