Westwood "It’s a hard position to be in"

21 hours ago, debram said:

I think he should start saturday, big awkward and hard to play against, puts in a shift and his confidence will be up, can hardly be worse than what Rhodes is offering at present, can't believe I said this but shows how desperate and backwards weve gone of late imo

Backpedaling to Stuart Greys time here

22 hours ago, farlego said:

Give him a chance up top with Rhodes feeding off him and Hooper in the hole behind. Could work and it can't be any worse than our current slow predictable play.

Hooper loves playing with Nuhiu, so if Carlos has the balls to try something like this away from home, you never know- we might just hit on something.

23 hours ago, mcmigo said:

The man is a massive cult figure at our club, far more so than any other player we have.

Honestly there will be a huge cheer if he is in the starting line up at the weekend.

I would like to see him in the starting line up too.

He has certain abilities that are a great benefit to those playing around him and the team as a whole.

Not everyone appreciates his qualities however.

Sad to say, that a downside to his inclusion, would be, that the set of Buffoons who dish out personal insults, call him childish names and generally show a lack of respect, would once again be let off the leash .

15 hours ago, prowl said:

I love Atdhe but if you think he's the answer you are asking the wrong question.

We should be finding a way to get the best out of the strikers we have who can score goals if we play to their strengths. Atdhe is never a top 2 player.

We are not a top

two side.