:-(

Guest Deleted member

18 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I worded it extremely wrong pal, my comment was aimed at the OP, I was disgusted with his choice of words within this thread. It just came across extremely bitter and manipulative, almost trying to get fans to side with him and make it as difficult as possible for Chansiri. There's just no need, I'm neither pro Carlos or anti Carlos, he's as good as his tools, the investments hasn't been spot on. We still haven't replaced Alex Lopez, we've gone away from 4-5-1 etc...

Wasn’t he simply saying it as he sees it - with a bit of genuine inside info? He’s done plenty over the years for Wednesday and Wednesdayites.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He might be a bit more delicate than you.. but most of us are.

Ive been goin since i wer 5..and im 40 but a young lookin 40(:stuwinky:) and guess wot..since then weev been shuffle..good...shuffle...good..shuffle..and repeat..its not worth flappin over

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

On here

I'm done, I'm not going' I've had enough, I don't care

Yadda yadda yadda 

we'll back to form and everyone will be back, and the paranoia will reduce

It’s not paranoia - it’s recognising something has changed. You may not care. Others do.

Not that it’s stopped me going so far - unlike the Allen days when I did. 

3 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

Ive been goin since i wer 5..and im 40 but a young lookin 40(:stuwinky:) and guess wot..since then weev been shuffle..good...shuffle...good..shuffle..and repeat..its not worth flappin over

W. A. N. K i said

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

It’s not paranoia - it’s recognising something has changed. You may not care. Others do.

Not that it’s stopped me going so far - unlike the Allen days when I did. 

Who said I don't care?

And in reality nothing has changed aside the results. 

Just now, McRightSide said:

Who said I don't care?

And in reality nothing has changed aside the results. 

We’re run by a bloke who has made us ridiculously expensive to watch, scrapped  the stripes on an apparently superstitious whim, plasters his name all over the place, harangues a poor bloke at a meeting about a joke he misunderstood, is sailing close to FFP and is threatening that he’ll run the club for himself not the fans- (whatever that means) not to mention whatever Doyen are up to. 

Seems pretty different to me. But I presumed these were things that you don’t care about because they seem pretty obvious to me.

But genuine apologies if I’ve misunderstood. 

• Thanks 1

What a weekend of fun it's been on here.....and all of a sudden peoples opinions have become facts despite the fact that there's folk who posted negative stuff back peddling furiously - and having the back peddling deleted so as to keep the fun going.

ive known grandad a while and we've shared many similar experiences following Wednesday but from what I can gather the stopping going isn't based on personal experiences but just a disagreement with how the 'club' is treating some of their employees.....is that the case or are there some more personal issues that are affecting you?

im not sure I understand how anything that is going on at the moment is any different to what's always gone on or still happening at plenty of other places

1. There's not many folk who think they are well treated by their employers

2. We've changed kits under many different chairmen....stripes isn't even our original

3. The 'traditional' badge is so traditional that it's not even been our badge for half of our history 

4. The flags put up by the chairman with his own picture on, it turns out we out up by a fans group

5. The chairman smiling straight after the kick off was a complete mis reported red herring

6. We are playing poo with decent players.....a bit like when we got relegated under Atkinson

7. Yes potg tickets are a bit pricey and the chairman has explained his reasoning for this

8. FFP...it's not an everlasting thing....based on a 2 or 3 year period I believe which means very soon the initial spending will be able to be repeated

no one wants CC sacked more than me but folk need to chill out a bit.....SWFC is going no where.....under Chansiri or a.n.other it will still exist and we will moan like f..k because that's what supporters of over 90% of clubs do.....it's the continual failure that makes the occasional success so much sweeter

Just now, rickygoo said:

We’re run by a bloke who has made us ridiculously expensive to watch, scrapped  the stripes on an apparently superstitious whim, plasters his name all over the place, harangues a poor bloke at a meeting about a joke he misunderstood, is sailing close to FFP and is threatening that he’ll run the club for himself not the fans- (whatever that means) not to mention whatever Doyen are up to. 

Seems pretty different to me. But I presumed these were things that you don’t care about because they seem pretty obvious to me.

But genuine apologies if I’ve misunderstood. 

I meant to 1 year ago.

Actually you're right, something else has changed.

The Blades are outperforming us.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

What a weekend of fun it's been on here.....and all of a sudden peoples opinions have become facts despite the fact that there's folk who posted negative stuff back peddling furiously - and having the back peddling deleted so as to keep the fun going.

ive known grandad a while and we've shared many similar experiences following Wednesday but from what I can gather the stopping going isn't based on personal experiences but just a disagreement with how the 'club' is treating some of their employees.....is that the case or are there some more personal issues that are affecting you?

im not sure I understand how anything that is going on at the moment is any different to what's always gone on or still happening at plenty of other places

1. There's not many folk who think they are well treated by their employers

2. We've changed kits under many different chairmen....stripes isn't even our original

3. The 'traditional' badge is so traditional that it's not even been our badge for half of our history 

4. The flags put up by the chairman with his own picture on, it turns out we out up by a fans group

5. The chairman smiling straight after the kick off was a complete mis reported red herring

6. We are playing poo with decent players.....a bit like when we got relegated under Atkinson

7. Yes potg tickets are a bit pricey and the chairman has explained his reasoning for this

8. FFP...it's not an everlasting thing....based on a 2 or 3 year period I believe which means very soon the initial spending will be able to be repeated

no one wants CC sacked more than me but folk need to chill out a bit.....SWFC is going no where.....under Chansiri or a.n.other it will still exist and we will moan like f..k because that's what supporters of over 90% of clubs do.....it's the continual failure that makes the occasional success so much sweeter

Good post

People are losing their bobbar because of a few crappy results and the Blunts doing exceptionally well.

Now all the stuff people we're happy to tolerate is suddenly a threat to the entire existence of the club.

We just need to fire a manager, get another one in and get our main man back to fitness