We are all set for Sheffield United

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Can't think of a time when we were ever better prepared to fade the piggies 

Strikers on form, new signings looking great, defence solid and a feel good factor

I reckon this will be less tight than previous years and we will stuff em 3-0

Agreed, except for maybe 1994, when we beat them 3-1, and their Bassett side was in decline.

Negative tactics from Carlos and the Wilder factor of motivation are the only slight concerns I have. If they had backed Wilder with £10-15 million and brought in 4-5 proven players at this level, then I'd be far more concerned. I think the individual quality of our players will see us through.

7 hours ago, Ian said:

Well done....is it just me that finds throwing grief at Billy Sharp distasteful - the blokes experienced what I would imagine is the worst thing life can throw at you so I don't think anyone calling him names of any sort will even register in terms of bothering him - it says more about those giving him the grief than it does him

Fair enough he plays for United so give him a respectful amount of grief when the game is on but it wouldn't do any harm to leave him in peace off the field, perhaps thinking back to how a Leppings lane full of United fans (in the days when you could fill it) behaved when we had a minutes silence for 2 of our fans who had died on the way back from Coventry and for those of you who weren't at that game, the words drop and pin would be 2 of those used to describe what happened 

its got nothing to do with his personal grief mate. Its about him being a tw@t & hating us