United Ticket

Hi

im coming from Belfast to watch Owls/Blades game! I would go over on a regular basis...the problem is my best friend is coming with me (as he always does) but he has no client ID Number to purchase a ticket! I would usually purchase the tickets needed under my client ID Number but I know I can only do one this time! I'm just looking for advice as what to do and if anyone has a spare ID number!!? Flights, trains etc booked and we've both have to book off work also! We are both very committed followers of our beloved owls and want to get to this massive game!WAWAW

10 minutes ago, HarrisOwl said:

Hi

im coming from Belfast to watch Owls/Blades game! I would go over on a regular basis...the problem is my best friend is coming with me (as he always does) but he has no client ID Number to purchase a ticket! I would usually purchase the tickets needed under my client ID Number but I know I can only do one this time! I'm just looking for advice as what to do and if anyone has a spare ID number!!? Flights, trains etc booked and we've both have to book off work also! We are both very committed followers of our beloved owls and want to get to this massive 

12 minutes ago, HarrisOwl said:

Hi

im coming from Belfast to watch Owls/Blades game! I would go over on a regular basis...the problem is my best friend is coming with me (as he always does) but he has no client ID Number to purchase a ticket! I would usually purchase the tickets needed under my client ID Number but I know I can only do one this time! I'm just looking for advice as what to do and if anyone has a spare ID number!!? Flights, trains etc booked and we've both have to book off work also! We are both very committed followers of our beloved owls and want to get to this massive game!WAWAW

Why didnt he become a member at the beginning of the season?

2 minutes ago, 12345 said:

Why didnt he become a member at the beginning of the season?

To be honest we've never had a problem getting tickets so he didn't think that he needed to become a member! Any tickets, merchandise is always done under my ID..now we are snookered!

4 hours ago, HarrisOwl said:

Hi

Did you get sorted pal? 

Hey Andy and others,

My name is Evert, from the Netherlands. I'm coming with my wife and two friends to the derby game, at least we hoped so. We booked everything. Flight from Dusseldorf to Manchester on saturday. Traintickets from Manchester to Sheffield on sunday and back to Manchester Airport to fly back on sunday evening. Only to find out the tickets are hard te come by. We thought, as the rest of the games weren't soldout by 10.000 we could get tickets by general sale. But it's one ticket per person and we have to be registered before august 1. 

So now we have a problem :D

Booked everything but no tickets.

Whoever can deliver us some tickets, we're happy to have a drink with you before the game on our costs.

Some background: we're 4 Fortuna Sittard supporters and visit every home and away game. Championship side from The Netherlands who where Premier League in the end of the 90's. But struggled a lot since then. Financial issues, no results. So we know what's it like to support a team with a lot of history. We travel once a year to England to visit as many clubs with history as we can. The Owls are high on our priority list and as soon we saw this fixture on a sunday we planned and booked immediately.

Thanks alot!

26 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I wonder to what lengths United fans would go to to try and get tickets in the home end.

I understand you'd think that. We also have some troubles with Roda JC fans, our rivals in The Netherlands and also don't want them on the home side. 

In the mean time Andy can deliver us two tickets side by side. Thanks alot!

We still need two more tickets. Side doesn't matter but next to each other would be nice. Otherwise on the same side and not next to each other.

1 minute ago, evert79 said:

I understand you'd think that. We also have some troubles with Roda JC fans, our rivals in The Netherlands and also don't want them on the home side. 

We still need two more tickets. Side doesn't matter but next to each other would be nice. Otherwise on the same side and not next to each other.

I'm not accusing you mate don't worry, was just a thought.

I'm sure this is a no but figured it's worth reaching out to the owl community...

thanks to the ticket office being nearly useless, I've always bought the ticket for myself and the family and it turns out they rarely split it across our ID's when you call on the phone. My profile has way over 300tpps and my family have two with 30 and two with 20.... the lady on the phone has informed me that she expects it to sell on Monday!

If anyone has a spare log in with 50+tpps or an unused owl membership/season tickets I would be so grateful. Happy to provide the ID's with 30/20 on them to prove they exist and I'm not some blades fan trying one on. Absolutely gutted as we've all planned to be free for the match, mums a nurse and brothers work shifts so we've bent over backwards swapping shifts for the change in day to make sure we can be there.

would be very very grateful!

emily x

On 07/09/2017 at 13:20, evert79 said:

Do you still need tickets?