United Ticket

Hello,

I'm in a quite similar situation to evert79. I live in Sweden and me and my friend are coming over to England for the first time in five years (ahead of that, we did a trip every year) to watch football. I have done trips on my own or with co-workers during that period of time as my friend hasn't been able to go due to family commitments etc. We're not really supporting any English clubs (perhaps I'd say Newcastle and my friend like Liverpool) - we're more of supporters of English football in general. And with that in mind, Hillsborough has always been a ground we've wanted to visit. Wednesday was quite a popular team here in Sweden during the 90's when we had Roland Nilsson, Niclas Alexandersson and Klas Ingesson (RIP) playing at yours.

This particular weekend we'll land at Gatwick on Saturday morning and directly going to the Olympic Stadium for West Ham v Tottenham. After that we're going up to Leicester for the evening fixture Leicester v Liverpool. And then our initial thought was to head back south on Sunday morning and attend Brighton v Newcastle. However, when we noticed that Owls v Blades also had been moved to Sunday we instantly decided to change our plans and try getting tickets to that fixture, and instead we booked a returning flight home from Manchester.

First we thought of becoming members but then I read that priority points were coming into play and I reckoned that we probably would stand no chance of getting tickets via the club. We had reluctantly kind of settled for our last option, trying to buy tickets outside the stadium on matchday, when I stumbled upon this message board. Maybe there's a fellow supporter of football that could help us with a pair of tickets?

Greetings from Stockholm and Sweden,

Mikael

(There's a Stockholm derby, Hammarby v AIK, being played at the moment and every premiere there's a march arranged by the Hammarby fans. The football being played in our domestic top league is crap, but the fans rank high compared to other European fans)

17817756_220106838472706_910288799076974592_n.jpg

Edited by Severinho

Hello again. 

So Hirst got me two tickers on the Kop stand, section T3 and Andy just got me one ticket for the same section. Many thanks1

But now my wife still needs a ticket as she doesn't want to stay outside alone of course.

Is there a seasonticket holder or someone else who can help me out and order a ticket before the stadium sells out? Preferably on the T3 section. 

There's drinks on us before the game available :)

I can pay through paypal I just notices with Andy.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, evert79 said:

Hello again. 

So Hirst got me two tickers on the Kop stand, section T3 and Andy just got me one ticket for the same section. Many thanks1

But now my wife still needs a ticket as she doesn't want to stay outside alone of course.

Is there a seasonticket holder or someone else who can help me out and order a ticket before the stadium sells out? Preferably on the T3 section. 

There's drinks on us before the game available :)

I can pay through paypal I just notices with Andy.

Thanks!

Do you still need one ticket - I can get one for X1 on the Kop (at the moment!!) There is literally ONE left!

1 hour ago, Bulldog said:

Do you still need one ticket - I can get one for X1 on the Kop (at the moment!!) There is literally ONE left!

Yes please. Just need one ticket. Stand doesn't matter to me anymore. Just happy with a ticket!

Good morning all...i have a single adult ticket on the south in block AA1 for a friend who usually sits on the north with us ST holders but he couldn't get on there as it was sold out. Its a long shot but i was wondering if anyone wanted to be on south and would like to swap an adult south ticket for an adult north ticket?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, 

We are 8 friends traveling from Sweden and we're very interested in attenting the derby against United. Since we are not members we're looking for help buying tickets. We're going to Preston-Millwall the day before and the derby would be a nice ending to the weekend. Any help appreciated. 

Kind Regards,
Tom