Goal we conceded

20 minutes ago, modboy said:

Thats why we have all been saying we need a dominating CB for the past few seasons.

Such a soft goal to concede 

Gutted tonight

Luck of the bounce and then a strike through the defenders legs... not sure how that could be avoided unless the beast of a defender clears everything out in the first instance, which no defender can guarantee every time.

Just now, Binky Griptite said:

Luck of the bounce and then a strike through the defenders legs... not sure how that could be avoided unless the beast of a defender clears everything out in the first instance, which no defender can guarantee every time.

i feel a natural CB would have cleared the header... all ifs and buts but it was sloppy

49 minutes ago, modboy said:

Thats why we have all been saying we need a dominating CB for the past few seasons.

Such a soft goal to concede 

Gutted tonight

Mason shouldn't really have been able to win the ball in between  both our centre halves. However, he did benefit from the bounce and it was a decent enough finish. I was probably more disappointed that Jones (I think) didn't seem to challenge for the first header. 

26 minutes ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Mason shouldn't really have been able to win the ball in between  both our centre halves. However, he did benefit from the bounce and it was a decent enough finish. I was probably more disappointed that Jones (I think) didn't seem to challenge for the first header. 

If you are expecting jones to win things you will be disappointed