S6 Clothing

4 hours ago, Bedale owl said:

Thank you all. We genuinely appreciate all the feedback. As such, we have made some quick changes and included some new products. Our brand is s6 and all garments have this embroidered to the arm. Please check out our new products applied which include a t-shirt for £10, contrast polo for £15 and a sweatshirt for £20. I have attached an image of the polo for reference. 

Silver Oak is a company that supplies marketing consultancy and promotional services and supplies. This brand is important to us and we believe in it. Quality and uniqueness. We accept the owl logo used is similar to that of other items in the market. Our brand S6 however, is totally unique. One again we thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you as customers soon to prove ourselves. More importantly, we look forward to seeing you at Hillsborough soon! WAWAW 

PR618_Royal_White_FT copy.jpg

Good luck to you mate. Wish you all the very best, it's nice to see a little man put a multi-million pound business to shame.

Guest Deleted member
13 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Definitely.

I wasn't overly keen on the first lot of stuff shown on this thread, but those recent ones with the different logo are much more like it.

Good luck with it all, @Bedale owl.

Agree with this - they're much much better 

And couldn't agree more with whoever it was said fair play -  if the shop can't supply it's good we have fans who can step into the breech 

4 hours ago, Grandad said:

Agree with this - they're much much better 

And couldn't agree more with whoever it was said fair play -  if the shop can't supply it's good we have fans who can step into the breech 

Thanks! FREE window sticker with all orders placed. We will also be fulfilling all orders placed by 4PM tomorrow before Preston Away!

On 27/07/2017 at 11:35, daveyboy66 said:

Just ordered the sweatshirt...looks great

whats it like? I'm wanting to order one myself

also @Bedale owl, what are your returns? i'm gonna order a small and a medium in the sweatshirt as i'm a bit in the middle with the size so want to see whats best

thanks

17 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

whats it like? I'm wanting to order one myself

also @Bedale owl, what are your returns? i'm gonna order a small and a medium in the sweatshirt as i'm a bit in the middle with the size so want to see whats best

thanks

Hi, we operate returns and refunds with standard terms and conditions. Providing they are returned in the condition they were sent and also within 14days of purchase. It is not in our interest not to, these are just industry standard but rest assured, providing it doesn't come back in a state you will be fine. :) 

Guest Grez Bez

You should do a replica of an old striped Wednesday kit for the 150th year that all the ‘stripe gang’ could wear.

Good luck; your stuff looks good!