Richard Keogh

9 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

We are talking early 90s...I was Radio Communications.

Me too mate, through till early 2003. I was a Muppet.

No doubt that'll cause a few giggles from the non Naval folk on here.

40 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I've just checked to make sure I wasn't going mad and apparently Shackell has played left when fit so I apologise.

However it appears apparent that he has played numerous matches on the left so could play that role.

Yeah I've heard (according to my Derby mates) that Shackell (even though it's his second spell at the club) is causing a little dressing room unrest which is why Pearce who used to be Reading captain has been partnering Keogh of late.

No apology needed mate, we're Wednesday fans, not politicians!!

Edited by MuddyFunkster

20 hours ago, 1993swfc said:

Think the sort of £2m-£3m figure that's going around for a centre back of his age and standard is too high personally.

I've seen Keogh enough times to have an opinion (although why you feel I have justify this to you is ridiculous, I can have my opinion). Hes a good championship player but for the money that we are supposedly going to pay I think you can find a young and better player for a similar price. Roberts at Barnsley, Bartley at Swansea is no doubt available. 

Bit sensitive. It's a forum where people discuss thingslol

I politely disagree.  Don't have a breakdown.

On 12/06/2017 at 10:45, MOwl said:

Should be Shackell we go for if anybody from Derby. 

He was fantastic at Burnley, but he's been disastrous since he went back to Derby. If he's a disruptive dressing room presence  too then I'll definitely pass, the untold damage done by the FF business shows a nice stable atmosphere is critical here.