2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Maybe you could get Wednesdayite to tidy it up a bit for you.

They have a long history of strongly worded letters.

lol

Drafts co-drafted by Grandad and Charlie would be ace.

Dear Sirs,

In light of recent developments, and a perceived change in direction, that would lend itself to believing that an all too obvious altruistic course was now being steered, we'd like to say "Feck off yer Kents".

Yours faithfully

Nigel and Charlie.

ps - Love you both, honestly. lol

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Drafts co-drafted by Grandad and Charlie would be ace.

Dear Sirs,

In light of recent developments, and a perceived change in direction, that would lend itself to believing that an all too obvious altruistic course was now being steered, we'd like to say "Feck off yer Kents".

Yours faithfully

Nigel and Charlie.

ps - Love you both, honestly. lol

That's almost as if Wednesdayite wrote it. If I didnt know for a fact it takes them 14 weeks and 5 Committee meetings to compose one, I'd swear that was a genuine Wednesdayite stern miffed letter.

lol

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

That's almost as if Wednesdayite wrote it. If I didnt know for a fact it takes them 14 weeks and 5 Committee meetings to compose one, I'd swear that was a genuine Wednesdayite stern miffed letter.

lol

I'm not knocking Wednesdayite, they did a great job. Don't you try and drag me down that route Mr Farrell, you Nuhiu hating, thing you.

lol

22 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, it's also the job of food companies to sell their products but, if they stick on a label that gives a false impression of the contents, they can be prosecuted. Why are newspapers exempted from advertising standards?

They aren't. Their first and most valuable commodity is their credibility. If they choose to put this at stake in the long run, just to sell a few extra copies tomorrow, it's their own loss - and they end up punishing themselves.

It's like peeing in your pants to keep warm.

On 5/29/2017 at 10:42, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

What does that rag actually do for our club? The headline / screen grab is nothing but a bobbar stir intimating it's George that's off

IMG_7979.thumb.PNG.76ea7d82a57ca8d7e588cca56cba7ebe.PNG

Did this seriously get to you ?

8 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Did this seriously get to you ?

Not in a big way as I'm not mental lol I'm just disappointed that The Star has descended into such a state. The reports on our club are mostly negative, any other local paper would be pushing their clubs. 

The paper was once a must buy in our home, now it's just an odd scan online and i can't remember the last time I bought one

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Not in a big way as I'm not mental lol I'm just disappointed that The Star has descended into such a state. The reports on our club are mostly negative, any other local paper would be pushing their clubs. 

The paper was once a must buy in our home, now it's just an odd scan online and i can't remember the last time I bought one

You just sound like an old bloke down the pub moaning about the price of stuff.

Doesn't bother me I never read it .