Breaking News - Carlos To Sign New Contract

11 hours ago, dave said:

Good decision. But pressure is now on. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'fashionable' 3-5-2 next season. 

Pace, flair and width in wide areas.

Knockaart's don't come around very often but he's the type we need. Someone who can scare opposing teams.

Absolutely no more strikers!!

We have a Knockaert in Nando.

Trouble is, our version of Knockaert plays striker up against 6'3 CBs for some bizarre reason known only to Carlos and a handful of fans.

Do we think Brighton would have gone up with Knockaert as striker?

His season stats

Pl 45

RW 45

Goals 15

Assists 9

So that's width, pace, tenacity, settled line-up....we can do exactly that with FF next season. But will we?

Edited by Holmowl

If next season we finish 4th and lose in the play offs I would not class it as a bad season at all.

But not by playing a containing safety first style like vast majority of the season just gone.

I know its impossible to see a cracking game every week but went to about 40 games last season and probably saw a good football game twice in all that time. And for £30+ on average that's not good enough. 

5 hours ago, Suffolk.Owl said:

Good decision, really do like Carols and we've seen far too many managers hired and fired well done DC, but please let's revert to a style that we all want to be associated with and entertained. We did it last year and achieved the play off's, this year he's tried a different approach and who would have minded if we'd have got to the promised land, but it didn't work any better.

Entertainment please, lets make the chances for our numerous strikers to put away!! Oh and please lets get recruitment better, it'll never be perfect but it was poor last season and I'm sure DC and CC will have had discussions on.

This seems to be a typical post, really pleased he's staying , but can we change the way we play and recruitment !!