So Long, and Thanks for All the Tunafish

26 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

I must say, it is all about priorities. Sure football is more expensive now, but that's life. The cost of a season ticket is still a fraction of a working person's average spare cash, and if it meant that much to you then you'd give up some other luxuries in order to follow your team. It took me 10 months to pay off my ticket, and I had to watch my money each month to make sure there was enough to cover it, but I did that because that's how I want to spend my cash, watching the team I love. Obviously football doesn't mean that much to you mate, that's the truth of the matter. Don't blame the chairman because you've priced yourself out in your head. 

Bought my 3 year season ticket for me and my 2 boys after getting discharged from Rotherham hospital with a brain tumour and told I have important plans to make ( funeral arrangements). Luckily the hallamshire saved my life 10 days later. But your right, football means nothing too me. 

11 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

class comments here folks, somebody of 29 years a fan been priced out and you react with comments like that. Sometimes its the little things that just push you over the edge. Yeah the parking sounds drastic but if its the price for him and his mrs then the extra expense of getting here then you do whats right for your family not swfc. SWFC will never do anything to support you as people

Some real daft comments. Hope he returns with his Mrs one day and enjoys premiership football. 

12 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Average of what 28 pound per game when you have season ticket? Not exactly unreasonable. 

Not if he's travelling a distance, you clearly didn't read his post properly. It cost me an additional £15-£20 whenever I watch in petrol and it all adds up.