Play offs away leg, ticket allocations

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Ooh what dress are you going to choose for the occasion?

It's hospitality, so a nurse uniform of course. Might look a bit of a tvvat though, especially if strawberries pop out while celebrating 89th minute cracker

27 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I am an away supporter, can I purchase a Hospitality Package?

Yes, all supporters are welcome at Craven Cottage.

However please note that your Hospitality package may involve your seats being located in home areas of the ground. As a result, please ensure that your dress and behaviour towards home supporters is appropriate.

Any person sitting in a home area of the ground, who fails to comply with this or incites home supporters, will be ejected from the stadium.

Could be gone by 2:00pm on Sunday :manager:

Was thinking I might just take a flier on it anyway. It's round the corner from me so will just take the kids for something to do if we don't play them. Bit strong though, £225 for me and the kids to watch Fulham v Reading!

11 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

was it Birmingham  known for trouble were seated in lower west recently ,surely if they can be seated there surely 1600 reading supporters can have same seats in lower west allowing 3200 home support in upper west which is limit at min.

Sure, they can be seated there. Just as long as we are allowed to put 2,000 of them in 1600 seats.

2 hours ago, londonowl said:

Was thinking I might just take a flier on it anyway. It's round the corner from me so will just take the kids for something to do if we don't play them. Bit strong though, £225 for me and the kids to watch Fulham v Reading!

Think it's nailed on to be us, but if it ain't flog em to reading / hudds / leeds. With only 2000 on offer I'm sure they wouldn't be difficult to get rid.