Play offs away leg, ticket allocations

Seen on a Fulham forum  that all clubs have agreed a limit of 2,000 tickets max per away side. Sees right for Huddersfield,& Reading, but a lot less than the normal allocation for Fulham. Anybody else heard this rumour?

Decent allocation , was the main reason I wanted us to Finish third , so we would have a decent following on the Saturday tea time.

2 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Seen on a Fulham forum  that all clubs have agreed a limit of 2,000 tickets max per away side. Sees right for Huddersfield,& Reading, but a lot less than the normal allocation for Fulham. Anybody else heard this rumour?

Decent allocation , was the main reason I wanted us to Finish third , so we would have a decent following on the Saturday tea time.

If they still do the neutral section, there will be 6k Owls fans there. Don't know if they will do it for the playoffs though, kind of asking for trouble.

I saw that on the Fulham Dorum too and it seems to have been a story copied from a website, my even the Fulham official one.

if you remember Brighton restricted us to 2,000 last season and so Wednesday did the same and gave them 2,000 blocking off the first 10-15 rows of the Upper Tier of Leppings Lane and then put Wednesday fans in the Lower Tier

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Thought Reading might give up more than that, but suppose teams don't want to hand opponents any kind of advantage.

Unfortunately the other 3 seem able to accommodate fans of both teams in the same stand so smaller visiting allocation means larger home availability. Sadly not the case for us.

Give em lower lep and let us have the upper!

4 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Thought Reading might give up more than that, but suppose teams don't want to hand opponents any kind of advantage.

Unfortunately the other 3 seem able to accommodate fans of both teams in the same stand so smaller visiting allocation means larger home availability. Sagly not the case for us.

Fixed it for you... 

Really hope this is not true. Expected a small allocation if we get Huddersfield but was hoping for larger ones at both Fulham and reading. Home stand again by the looks for all three grounds for me 

2 minutes ago, Y16OWL said:

Really hope this is not true. Expected a small allocation if we get Huddersfield but was hoping for larger ones at both Fulham and reading. Home stand again by the looks for all three grounds for me 

"Reduced away allocations for all 4 teams in play-offs with numbers to be confirmed". Can't remember where it was but read it somewhere official yesterday.

This is taken from the EFL play-off rules website in relation to tickets.....

"The visiting club have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters ( or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000)

Makes sense that each team would only give opposition the 2,000 minimum to gain maximum advantage at home.

22 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Fulham selling hospitality for £75 plus VAT including ticket. We should get it filled up just in case!

I am an away supporter, can I purchase a Hospitality Package?

Yes, all supporters are welcome at Craven Cottage.

However please note that your Hospitality package may involve your seats being located in home areas of the ground. As a result, please ensure that your dress and behaviour towards home supporters is appropriate.

Any person sitting in a home area of the ground, who fails to comply with this or incites home supporters, will be ejected from the stadium.

Could be gone by 2:00pm on Sunday :manager:

Edited by sherlyegg

12 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I am an away supporter, can I purchase a Hospitality Package?

Yes, all supporters are welcome at Craven Cottage.

However please note that your Hospitality package may involve your seats being located in home areas of the ground. As a result, please ensure that your dress and behaviour towards home supporters is appropriate.

Any person sitting in a home area of the ground, who fails to comply with this or incites home supporters, will be ejected from the stadium.

Could be gone by 2:00pm on Sunday :manager:

Ooh what dress are you going to choose for the occasion?