Peterborough Owls

Guest mugfret

Guest mugfret

Do many of these exist ?I for one know of Allya - the most beautiful and sexy of all exiled Owls ..... Love you forever AllyaMugfret x

Guest Allya3

Love you back Mugfret x big time! xxx(I know of 4 exiled peterborough owls....but there must be more than that !) :biggrin:

Guest Infamouszigg

Love you back Mugfret x big time! xxx(I know of 4 exiled peterborough owls....but there must be more than that !) :biggrin:

Do I take it you don't consider yourselves 'Midlands Owls' or do you consider yourselves more East Anglian Owls?

Guest Infamouszigg

I reckon we are East Anglian owls....Just !How many Midland owls on here?

You'd need to go on our Midlands Owls thread on this page,I'd say somewhere between 15-20 people post,We had eight at Derby for the last game of the season along with two Nottingham based Owls who don't post on here.CheersInfamous Zigg

As do I. Lived here most of my life but still make the trip up to Sheffield for every home game.

Did you or your brother ever work at the Dolphin? I know there was a Wednesday fan who worked there a few years back and he used to go to games with his brother.

Guest The Blue & White Pope

Could be joining you all boys, going to see a recruitmnt consultant in Peterborough tomorrow, due to my pending re-location to the East Anglia Vicinity.

Spotted a Wednesdayite sticker in a car in the car park of the Esporta gym in Peterborough yesterday....Is there TWO members in Peterborough?!! anyone want to claim it?!!

Guest peterborough owl

i live in deeping/peterborough and always up for goin to the games

anyone that drives/needs a lift get in touch

moving to peterborough in the summer and very excited about getting a season ticket probably on the north stand for next season. will go to many away games as possible next season as well. will drive if necessary, but get train to easier away games. get in contact if you want to hop on board. UP THE OWLS!!!