Peterborough Owls

Guest mugfret

I live in Fenstanton, which is next door to St Ives.

My brother lives in Peterborough & our dad lives in Kimbolton - we're all Wednesday fans.

I now live in Fenstanton, Headlands to be precise. Finally made the big decision to move from St Ives. Presumed I was the only Owl in the village.

Right seeing as I have found this thread again after about two years. I am driving over to Leicester if anyone wants to jump in. I'll be going on the A47 so am more than happy to pick up a Posh Owl on the way.

Company car fuel card is being used so will not cost you a penny.

Let me know.

Guest haverowl

Im living in Cambridge these days and get up to the games when I can.

Me and my lad live just up the road from Cambridge, in Haverhill.

We travel away when we can get tickets and all home(Pre match in the Travellers)

Guest cambsowl84

Im living in Cambridge these days and get up to the games when I can.

Hey there. How often do you go to Wednesday games? Do you know many other Wednesday fans within the Cambridge area?

Guest peterborough owl

What pub in peterborough are you all goin to for the game on sunday (if not going of course)

think i may hit the solstice??????

Edited by peterborough owl

Guest Lockey85

Spotted a Wednesdayite sticker in a car in the car park of the Esporta gym in Peterborough yesterday....Is there TWO members in Peterborough?!! anyone want to claim it?!!

I've seen that car as well, followed it out the other day. Think it was a young lady driving it.So apparently there are three wednesdayite members in Peterborough.

Me and my lad live just up the road from Cambridge, in Haverhill.

We travel away when we can get tickets and all home(Pre match in the Travellers)

Dont know many real Owls fans down here, only people who support them as their "second team" cos I made them :D

if youd be looking in sorting some kind of travelling from down here Id be interested :)

Guest peterborough owl

Any peterborough owls goin forest away? was gonna get the train but cant get back so now driving if anyone wants a lift? pm me

Edited by peterborough owl

Guest Lockey85

Any peterborough owls goin forest away? was gonna get the train but cant get back so now driving if anyone wants a lift? pm me

Sorry mate I went but haven't been on here for a while, drove on my own as well. Next time I go away I will PM you. You watching the Blues game anywhere saturday?