Peterborough Owls

Guest mugfret

Guest peterborough owl

congrats to boro goin up,we should have a decent away following at london rd lookin forward to it already :biggrin:

Guest peterborough owl

unfortunately not me due to work

peterborough away will be quality a small ground with great atmosphere and only 2 mins walk from my house with 4 or 5 pubs on the way

Not long now to our short trip to London Road... How many Peterborough Owls are going? Whats your plans for pre-match drinking??? Im gonna get in town between 12-1pm but cant decide where to drink..... Soltice only £2.00 pint, Collage Arms cheap but poo poo so im thinking Drapers Arms, cheap beer and near to the train station and city centre so should be full of Owls. May venture to The Peacock pre kick off but hard to get served in there when full....God i hope we take 3 points here, too many mates waiting to take the wee wee if we lose!!!UTO

Guest peterborough owl

Not long now to our short trip to London Road... How many Peterborough Owls are going? Whats your plans for pre-match drinking??? Im gonna get in town between 12-1pm but cant decide where to drink..... Soltice only £2.00 pint, Collage Arms cheap but poo poo so im thinking Drapers Arms, cheap beer and near to the train station and city centre so should be full of Owls. May venture to The Peacock pre kick off but hard to get served in there when full....God i hope we take 3 points here, too many mates waiting to take the wee wee if we lose!!!UTO

Me 2 mate if we lose i will switch my phone off for a week!!! not sure what pubs yet may just stay down oundle rd

Me 2 mate if we lose i will switch my phone off for a week!!! not sure what pubs yet may just stay down oundle rd

We're planning to go in the Brewery Tap next to the station & then onto Charters bar mainly for the choice of beers (oakham ales I believe).Are they OK for away fans?

Guest peterborough owl

We're planning to go in the Brewery Tap next to the station & then onto Charters bar mainly for the choice of beers (oakham ales I believe).Are they OK for away fans?

not to sure mate,nice place especially if its sunny!!if you dont wear colours you should be fine

Charters normally has a mix of home and away fans mate..... good atmosphere and nice place. I will be there from 12ish, with some other Weds lads. Should be ok in your shirt there aswell, im wearing mine :biggrin:

Charters normally has a mix of home and away fans mate..... good atmosphere and nice place. I will be there from 12ish, with some other Weds lads. Should be ok in your shirt there aswell, im wearing mine :biggrin:

Thanks for that, train gets in just before 12:00 so we should be in Charters by about 1:15. (after first visiting the Brewery Tap)If I see anybody in a Owls shirt, I'll say thanks. :biggrin::biggrin: Edited by cactus

Guest Lockey85

Anyone watching the Pigs game in a pub on Friday in Peterborough?I will be dragging a few non owls out for it.If not have you got any advice where I could watch it around P'boro?Everywhere I have watched a game around here seems to be rubbish for watching footy.

Guest peterborough owl

Anyone watching the Pigs game in a pub on Friday in Peterborough?I will be dragging a few non owls out for it.If not have you got any advice where I could watch it around P'boro?Everywhere I have watched a game around here seems to be rubbish for watching footy.

think i will watch it at home or maybe cross keys, not decided yet

Ive set up a page called PETERBOROUGH OWLS on facebook, just type that into the search bar at the top, i dont know how to post a link. Basically set it up so we can see if anyone wants lifts/can give lifts to matches etc. i went to Notts County game last night with plenty of space in my car. At nearly £30.00 a throw for petrol to home games it would be better to share it with others, plus have a companion to go to games with now and then. If interested join the page and we can discuss.

Iain

Ive set up a page called PETERBOROUGH OWLS on facebook, just type that into the search bar at the top, i dont know how to post a link. Basically set it up so we can see if anyone wants lifts/can give lifts to matches etc. i went to Notts County game last night with plenty of space in my car. At nearly £30.00 a throw for petrol to home games it would be better to share it with others, plus have a companion to go to games with now and then. If interested join the page and we can discuss.

Iain

I have posted my email on the page you have set up

Guest cheekyphilswfc

Iain

Hi Iain

My son and i live in Ramsey and we are season ticket holders in the cop, we go to most of the home games and i you are ever stuck for a lift please contct me

Phil