Best local pub atmosphere for final

9 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

If money is the issue id still goto London even if you can't afford or get a ticket get a cheap train or blag a seat on a bus full of Wednesdayites you can't miss out on the atmosphere any cash in hand work you can do ?? 

I'm working part time at the moment so it wouldn't usually be an issue, just an unfortunate timing with rent. Gonna see what I can do though of course pal, might be able to go yet. Thought I better have a plan b/c

31 minutes ago, Johnr1996 said:

Honestly didn't think it would be such an issue, if it helps then just substitiute "final" for "semi final". Was purely a question regarding good local Wednesday pubs. Not entirely sure why some people have taken issue with that

Quite right too!  I don't understand why people on here want to pick arguments all the time.  The city has a population of around 550k, so there will be plenty of people who won't get a ticket and will end up going to a pub to see the game.

I would bet there'll be plenty in the Rawson Spring for both the home and away legs of the semi-final and the final if we get there.

30 minutes ago, Kevan said:

Quite right too!  I don't understand why people on here want to pick arguments all the time.  The city has a population of around 550k, so there will be plenty of people who won't get a ticket and will end up going to a pub to see the game.

I would bet there'll be plenty in the Rawson Spring for both the home and away legs of the semi-final and the final if we get there.

Agreed pal. Rawson seems to be the popular vote. Appreciate it! 

32 minutes ago, Johnr1996 said:

I'm working part time at the moment so it wouldn't usually be an issue, just an unfortunate timing with rent. Gonna see what I can do though of course pal, might be able to go yet. Thought I better have a plan b/c

Of course mate bit we are one big family if there's a spare seat on a coach an your stuck financially someone will help 

6 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Of course mate bit we are one big family if there's a spare seat on a coach an your stuck financially someone will help 

Would never take money off anyone ever mate, I'm sure things will work themselves out! Still, you're right about the big family part. All Wednesday aren't we?