Best local pub atmosphere for final

Been an owl all my life (family are from sheff) but only recently moved to Sheffield for uni. It's highly unlikely I'll be able to afford to go to the final (if the dream does come true) so I wanted to ask some of you local veterans where the best place would be to watch on TV, pub wise, in terms of atmosphere? Living in S2 at the moment ( I know, I know :rolleyes:) but anywhere in the city would be fine.

Appreciate the help, I've really enjoyed being a part of the community on owlstalk over the past season.

WAWAW.

Just now, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Hitch hike a ride down and get busking for a ticket you students know how to play instruments don't you 

I'll have to see what I can do, maybe I'll take up playing the spoons and get myself out on Fargate.

Honestly didn't think it would be such an issue, if it helps then just substitiute "final" for "semi final". Was purely a question regarding good local Wednesday pubs. Not entirely sure why some people have taken issue with that

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

This!!!

doing my nut in, I have to check the post count of the OP when I see one of these threads, 27 posts eh?  hmmmmmm...... 

Not 100% sure what your point is there mate. Don't post that often, people are usually helpful when I do tho.

10 minutes ago, Johnr1996 said:

Not 100% sure what your point is there mate. Don't post that often, people are usually helpful when I do tho.

If money is the issue id still goto London even if you can't afford or get a ticket get a cheap train or blag a seat on a bus full of Wednesdayites you can't miss out on the atmosphere any cash in hand work you can do ??