NEW!!!!!!!

Welcome, @ROMFORDOWL!!

So that we can decide where you'll fit in on here, can you please complete the Official Owlstalk Introductory Questionnaire, where we ask you to respond to the important questions of the day?

1. Ozzie, Ollie, Barney: shag, marry, kill?
  2. What does 'Consilio Et Animis' mean?
  3. How tall is Kieran Lee?
  4. If a current Wednesday player were to replace you at work for the day, who would do the best job and why?
  5. Which three ex-players would you most like to invite round for a 'Come Dine With Me'-style dinner party and what would you cook for them?
  6. Forestieri is best... a) on the left wing; b) in a front two; c) it depends on the game?

We look forward to your replies!

:manager:

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Welcome, @ROMFORDOWL!!

So that we can decide where you'll fit in on here, can you please complete the Official Owlstalk Introductory Questionnaire, where we ask you to respond to the important questions of the day?

1. Ozzie, Ollie, Barney: shag, marry, kill?
  2. What does 'Consilio Et Animis' mean?
  3. How tall is Kieran Lee?
  4. If a current Wednesday player were to replace you at work for the day, who would do the best job and why?
  5. Which three ex-players would you most like to invite round for a 'Come Dine With Me'-style dinner party and what would you cook for them?
  6. Forestieri is best... a) on the left wing; b) in a front two; c) it depends on the game?

We look forward to your replies!

:manager:

I will try and reply to that tomorrow as I'm too pissed !