8 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Nah!

You're absolutely right.

Let's call it a day now, obviously we're completely out of contention.

Be ready to groan first time a ball doesn't go forward.

A few rounds of 'Carlos Out' wouldn't go amiss.

Spread a bit of your negativity to whoever's sat next to you, quoting your right to slag em off cos of what they earn and the extortionate POTG prices.

If we actually score (God Forbid), moan that we were lucky and didn't really deserve it.

If by some unexpected strange act of God we manage against all the odds to scrape a win, be sure to point out the opposition were the better team and we should set their World beating manager on immediately, even though 3 days earlier no bu**er had ever heard of him. 

I reckon that will spur them on to such a degree we could even still make auto's.

Tongue firmly removed out of cheek:-

We know it's not been great, we know we've under performed, we know decisions will have to be taken whatever happens, but for once, can't we forget personal prejudices and point scoring and with the few games left just get behind them in the hope something could still happen. Whether they deserve it, whether CC deserves it, is irrelevant.

If we don't do it, at least we can say we got behind them and gave it a go and then conduct the post mortem once it's all over, which no one will argue about. It's no good holding the post mortem now, no one's died!!

PS anyone who still uses the pathetic, lazy, one size fits all epithet of either 'Clapper' or 'Moaner' needs a weeks ban.  

Another good post.

Where do you get the energy from on a Sunday afternoon?

I ask because I'm lazy.

We've played all the get out of jail cards. Carlos has had various international breaks to sort things out. We still do the same things we've done all season. The shackles still appear to be on.Yet we get the same crap press conference after press conference. "We are with 100% we will do a reaction my players will fight.crap.

Anyone detecting a theme here!!!!

3 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

the sentiment is great but sadly the fans won't make a difference they have tried all season ,the players and cc have to up the anti and then some to make the step ,the shackles need to come offand let the players play , then even if we fail at vleast we will have had a good go at it .,we have 7 cup finasls left it is now time to produce ,If we want it then go for it instead of the safey first crap we seem to be employing at the moment ,we supposedly have a great team on paper , well now is the time for them to prove it ,The fans will as always be there in numbers  and can't be faulted , the team need to show they can respond and do the buisness where it matters , on the pitch

Agree with 90% of that, but i still do believe the fans CAN make a difference. 

I think the fans in the main have been quite patient, but it is beyond argument that they have become a bit disillusioned due to the 'style' we have played / been forced to play.

This has led to a few moans & groans when the ball doesn't go forward quickly enough (not a criticism of the fans) and this undoubtedly transmitted to the players.  

I think we should forget everything that has gone and properly try & get behind them, and try and be conscious of not groaning when something breaks down or a pass gets misplaced. 

If it's to no avail then so be it, we will have done our bit as we have done most of the season.  For the remaining games, let's do it a bit more, a bit more patiently and a lot louder.

I agree Trev that the onus is on the players, but we can raise our game as well and maybe leave out a bit of the negativity on here until the last ball's been kicked.

13 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Nah!

You're absolutely right.

Let's call it a day now, obviously we're completely out of contention.

Be ready to groan first time a ball doesn't go forward.

A few rounds of 'Carlos Out' wouldn't go amiss.

Spread a bit of your negativity to whoever's sat next to you, quoting your right to slag em off cos of what they earn and the extortionate POTG prices.

If we actually score (God Forbid), moan that we were lucky and didn't really deserve it.

If by some unexpected strange act of God we manage against all the odds to scrape a win, be sure to point out the opposition were the better team and we should set their World beating manager on immediately, even though 3 days earlier no bu**er had ever heard of him. 

I reckon that will spur them on to such a degree we could even still make auto's.

Tongue firmly removed out of cheek:-

We know it's not been great, we know we've under performed, we know decisions will have to be taken whatever happens, but for once, can't we forget personal prejudices and point scoring and with the few games left just get behind them in the hope something could still happen. Whether they deserve it, whether CC deserves it, is irrelevant.

If we don't do it, at least we can say we got behind them and gave it a go and then conduct the post mortem once it's all over, which no one will argue about. It's no good holding the post mortem now, no one's died!!

PS anyone who still uses the pathetic, lazy, one size fits all epithet of either 'Clapper' or 'Moaner' needs a weeks ban.  

I am entitled to express my honest opinion on a fans site. You have obviously labelled me as a person who slags off every wrong move, pass, miss to anyone who wants to listen. Well you are wrong. I want nothing more than to applaud a side playing good football, giving their best. My views on the manager and tactics are just that, mine. I do not approve of idiots who scream and swear at every mistake.

I do agree with your comment re moaners and clippers and am guilty of using these terms only because I have been called a moaner on this site many times, but two wrongs etc.

I am just worried if we wait to pull the trigger on CC it will be too late. I hope I am wrong.

11 minutes ago, marshy said:

We've played all the get out of jail cards. Carlos has had various international breaks to sort things out. We still do the same things we've done all season. The shackles still appear to be on.Yet we get the same crap press conference after press conference. "We are with 100% we will do a reaction my players will fight.crap.

Anyone detecting a theme here!!!!

Yeah i know mate, but what good is it doing carrying on with the slagging.

It is becoming clearer by the day that DC will have the situation to address at the end of the season so there's sort of no further point lobbying for change.

We may as well forget the slagging, almost try & forget the personalities involved and just get behind the team till the end of the season and see what it brings. 

As i said in another thread, there will be a post mortem regardless so we may as well just crack on, get behind the team, forget the CC argument and go for it (as much as we as fans can).

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Nothing like stating the obvious.

Enough with the messages to fans. The supporters have been magnificent this season. They have backed the club both vocally and financially.

How about a call to arms to Carlos instead ?

Stop being stubborn. Stop persisting with whatever it is you have been trying to do. Admit you have fooked up this season and do something different. You have 7 games to save your job. Do you want to go out with a pass pass sleep whimper or are you going to rip up your flawed plan and go for it ?

Over to you Carlos.

Agree. Carlos is getting it wrong at the moment. don't think it suits us or him with this wingers and two target men for the crosses, as we are so used to cutting inside and passing it back all the the time and to be honest no one can cross the ball anyway.

He needs his players back that he knows and trusts. Wallace, Lee. Foresteiri, Hutchinson, Hooper.

Players that play the style he likes and knows. but he needs the majority of them to play not just one or two. 

Feel sorry for him in that respect. Horrendous injuries to have to cope with.

But the other side is he must have an alternative way of playing with what he has got and at the moment he doesn't.