The Next 4 Games

16 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Looking further ahead Cardiff, QPR, Ipswich and Derby all look tricky but i cant help feeling the later in the season you play these 'nothing to play for' sides the better our chances become. Cardiff have been on a great run but it's so difficult for them and QPR to maintain that form the closer you get to May.

The trouble is it's the teams with nothing to play for who can play without fear. They've got nothing to lose. We, on the other hand, are likely to be typically cautious, conservative and risk averse.

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

We have never really had a sustained run of bad form under Carlos so I'm expecting a response. Particularly as we will hopefully have a few players back from injury. Obviously the last 3 results have been poor. However whilst the performances have been far from great they haven't been all that bad either. It's been small margins likes all season so with the rub of the green we could easily get a good points haul.

so what would you class the run we're on now then ?

1 win in 6 is it ?

relegation form for a playoff chasing team

2 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

The trouble is it's the teams with nothing to play for who can play without fear. They've got nothing to lose. We, on the other hand, are likely to be typically cautious, conservative and risk averse.

True, it will be difficult to change the mentality of our players and carlos.  Even if we play teams that are already on holiday mentally I can still see us making it really difficult for ourselves.