Seasons over for me

2 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

And just like Reading we might get out of our "stuttering" form against Barnsley.

You say change the management for next year though? Why don't you give your support to the management for the rest of the year and then make your mind up after the seaon is over

Carlos hasn't got a clue to get this very expensive side promoted , tonight some of the players looked like they'd just met tonight.

We've had all week in training and we offer nothing, okay we huffed and puffed but reading came with a game plan and we didn't have an answer .

I'll never boo the side like some but my mind is made up after tonight.

We will not get back into the play offs once Fulham get in tomorrow. 

Carlos looked lost on the sidelines tonight..takes Jones off when he was the one of few that looked to be trying???

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Not his fault we paid over the odds...He's been a stand out player in several matches...What did youi think of Bannan tonight?

Oh c'mon; you don't count the good stuff, just the negative. Thought you'd been around long enough to know by now!

Honestly, some people!

18 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

A fresh start!! I wonder if that's what Derby, Forest, QPR say every time they sack there management. Why is everyone so fecking impatient? We have only been back in the races since Chansiri bought us two years ago and people seem to think that we should be in the premier league! That's utter bobbar! Look at Brighton they have spent big for at least five years and are only just getting there!

Stability is the key plane and simple! Keep the management the same, keep building the structure and the team and it will pay off.

We are not ready for the premiere league yet, We would get battered every week without a doubt. When we do get there and we will! we need everything in place to stay there. Keep positive and patient, support our club! We will get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UTO

25 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but we've just got beat by a side also stuttering and Fulham will not mess up against wolves tomorrow, once we slip out of the play offs we won't be back.

Players need to look at themselves in the mirror some of them are stealing a wage here (reach)

Management needs changing also and we need a fresh start next year. 

One things for certain though...Wednesday fans tonight gave everything and are the only ones that come away with any credit!!

How are you I certain Fulham won't mess up against wolves? There's many games where other fans would have said we wouldn't 'mess up'.

I know odds mean nowt but Reading 3/1 just to win. 

Just now, BathgateBob said:

How are you I certain Fulham won't mess up against wolves? There's many games where other fans would have said we wouldn't 'mess up'.

I know odds mean nowt but Reading 3/1 just to win. 

Let's wait and see then ?

Feeling confident wolves will win?

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

For the record my criticism of reach is not about tonight but overall.

Yes I agree bannan was abysmal but reach has cost a fortune and for that tag I've expected more ...never seen a play duck out of so many 50.50s

5 mill these days...isn't a fortune..I mean it is a f.ookin' fortune..but not in football...

3 minutes ago, BathgateBob said:

Not at all but who would think Bristol City woud pump Hudders.

I don't care about other results to be honest.  Nothing we can do about it.

Well I'm finding myself more and more worrying about other results and have a guess why ?

What can we do about the result for Fulham tomorrow? Duck all.

We can only do what we have to on the pitch and by the result tonight we didnt do that.

Nobody gave Bristol City a chance tonight just like you have gave Wolves no chance.

16 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

A fresh start!! I wonder if that's what Derby, Forest, QPR say every time they sack there management. Why is everyone so fecking impatient? We have only been back in the races since Chansiri bought us two years ago and people seem to think that we should be in the premier league! That's utter bobbar! Look at Brighton they have spent big for at least five years and are only just getting there!

Stability is the key plane and simple! Keep the management the same, keep building the structure and the team and it will pay off.

We are not ready for the premiere league yet, We would get battered every week without a doubt. When we do get there and we will! we need everything in place to stay there. Keep positive and patient, support our club! We will get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UTO

Brighton haven't spent that big .

Fact is we've spent millions this season and have gone backwards and the style we've adapted is God damn awful .

We've lost five league games with still a good few more to go ...we only lost twice at home last term and one of those sides are in the premier league we had a tremendous cup run too. 

We gone backwards and we need a fresh manager with fresh coaches .

4 minutes ago, BathgateBob said:

What can we do about the result for Fulham tomorrow? Duck all.

We can only do what we have to on the pitch and by the result tonight we didnt do that.

Nobody gave Bristol City a chance tonight just like you have gave Wolves no chance.

Just can't see wolves getting a result at Fulham that's all I'm saying...I'll be happy to be proved wrong though. 

Fulham are the team that's gunna get into the play offs because they believe in them selves .

We don't. 

Aye and I couldn't see Bristol City Beating Hudders tonight because they have believed in themselves ll seasons.

None of us can predict what happens in a game. If we could,  the coup on a Saturday would be a whole lot easier. All we can do is hope not expect.

The crazy thing is that this season is far from over. In fact it's the proverbial gift horse.

A very ordinary side are going to win the play offs this year, and that could still be us.

Udders trounced tonight by a bottom side. Reading are nothing special at all. Leeds are scraping by, and only Fulham look the real deal at present.

Got to somehow get confidence, performances, and results back on track, fall over the line, and dust ourselves down for the lottery.