Has to go at end of season

4 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

If we fail to make the play offs I think he'd likely walk, never mind getting sacked. It would be deserved.

If we lose in the play offs it's harder to judge whether he would deserve that. You have to be careful what you wish for sometimes.

BUT his insistence that we didnt need better back up at centre half is an absolute joke. I don't like how he is so blinkered and in denial about certain aspects of the job here. 

Absolutely spot on concerning our centre half position. To me it was the area of the team most in need of strengthening in the summer. One of Loovens or Lees were likely to be injured at some point. Relying on Sasso, Semedo, Pudil or weakening midfield by moving Hutchinson to cover is ridiculous & bound to backfire at some point.

9 minutes ago, james o connor said:

He should go now he's clueless . Chasing a game and he puts bannan and fletcher on. 

I didn't have an issue bringing Bannan on. Abdi wasn't getting on the ball as much & at least Bannan tried to put some impetus in our play. 

Fletcher on the other hand was baffling. Winnall has looked very lively whenever I've seen him & would be more likely to pounce on a loose ball in a packed area. For the same reason I would have kept Rhodes on even though he wasn't having a great game.

I'd have taken Wallace off & put McMananman on the right.

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

I didn't have an issue bringing Bannan on. Abdi wasn't getting on the ball as much & at least Bannan tried to put some impetus in our play. 

Fletcher on the other hand was baffling. Winnall has looked very lively whenever I've seen him & would be more likely to pounce on a loose ball in a packed area. For the same reason I would have kept Rhodes on even though he wasn't having a great game.

I'd have taken Wallace off & put McMananman on the right.

For some reason he really likes Wallace - maybe it's his set pieces or experience but i just can't see why he's never brought off.