what my Villa mate said about Bannan.

On 22/2/2017 at 16:38, peacock1961 said:

Last year when I was lauding him about how good Bannan was and how they must have been mad to get rid of him, he said wait til next year when he starts believing his own publicity and thinking he's a cross between scholes and gerrard and not accepting responsibility for mistakes. Hate to say it but he was right, I've noticed him blaming anyone but himself and Reach appears to be his main target he was up to it again last night. I'm afraid he needs to have a rest with Wallace and get the new blood in. Otherwise what was the point of buying Abdi and loaning MacManaman?

Is your mate a loose cannon and spouts any old poo when they lose like the majority on here? lol

I haven't read all this thread but I can guess what a few on here are saying. BB is a great player. He's all over the pitch looking for a pass, never stops trying and creates loads that probably goes unnoticed.  He may be a bit tired and some of what he does may not always come off but he's been a key part of what we did last year and he's played his part this year.  I just hope he realises that it's a minirity that create the negativity, gets back some confidence and plays like we all know he can tomorrow to beat the scum up the m1. 

20 hours ago, mark1948 said:

Just read that, Thanks its very interesting.

Do you know what or where I can see the stats for the Brentford game because it was that in isolation that I was referring to.

I do overall take the positive view. Many fans and I suppose I am one, want to go to a game where we are easily the best team and have a comfortable win without  biting fingernails to the quick. Just seems quite a while since we had one of those.

57.4% possession

72.7% accurate passes

64.3% completed dribbles

http://www.skysports.com/football/sheff-wed-vs-brentford/stats/358444

Totally one sided in favour of us. With more clinical finishing and a little rub of the green it would have been one of those 5-2 games.

On 22/02/2017 at 16:38, peacock1961 said:

Last year when I was lauding him about how good Bannan was and how they must have been mad to get rid of him, he said wait til next year when he starts believing his own publicity and thinking he's a cross between scholes and gerrard and not accepting responsibility for mistakes. Hate to say it but he was right, I've noticed him blaming anyone but himself and Reach appears to be his main target he was up to it again last night. I'm afraid he needs to have a rest with Wallace and get the new blood in. Otherwise what was the point of buying Abdi and loaning MacManaman?

Aye...