Their keeper

To be fair though the ref let play go on for way longer than we were given but yes it was a joke.

Correct, I thought the ref was very good. Let play go on and got most things right. Pleasant change

Guest Norman Collier

We do it with class

We do it with class

Do you mean like Ross Wallace who just fell down untouched at Brighton in the 2nd half? Have a look at the highlights, he gets nutted going for the ball. 

Do you mean like Ross Wallace who just fell down untouched at Brighton in the 2nd half? Have a look at the highlights, he gets nutted going for the ball.

Can't remember but did Wallace get that twitchy leg ailment where you kind of slowly raise and tap down each leg alternately whilst holding a completely different part of your body?

It looked really nasty. I hope his head/face/ whatever it was is ok now because I'm really worried that he got up too quickly from what must have been some really quite terrible pain.

Guest Norman Collier

Can't remember but did Wallace get that twitchy leg ailment where you kind of slowly raise and tap down each leg alternately whilst holding a completely different part of your body?

It looked really nasty. I hope his head/face/ whatever it was is ok now because I'm really worried that he got up too quickly from what must have been some really quite terrible pain.

What Wallace did was embarrassing in the 2nd leg. Issue was with the poster who said 'we do it with class'. Absurd. Everyone footballer in the world stays down when injured if his team has a slender lead, Every footballer in the world saunters off when substituted and his team winning 1-0. To claim any moral superiority is deluded and disingenuous. 

What Wallace did was embarrassing in the 2nd leg. Issue was with the poster who said 'we do it with class'. Absurd. Everyone footballer in the world stays down when injured if his team has a slender lead, Every footballer in the world saunters off when substituted and his team winning 1-0. To claim any moral superiority is deluded and disingenuous.

Are his legs and head/face/whatever ok now though? This is what I'm concerned about. Does he have a rare condition or a tropical disease?

Guest Norman Collier

Are his legs and head/face/whatever ok now though? This is what I'm concerned about. Does he have a rare condition or a tropical disease?

No, just a winners medal. 

Guest Norman Collier

Just think about that time when Reda scored the equaliser at their ground a few years ago and half-killed that clown of a keeper in the process.

Yeah, sure that will soothe everyone's pain.