Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread *** Early Kick Off ***

Not when the touch and the fall are divided by time. It wasn't the touch that caused him to fall, but the dive was to highlight the contact.

It was a dive.

It was the left channel just before the box, near the sideline early in the match...

Beacuse nobody cares...

Are you an Owl or a troll?

Are you an Owl or a troll?

I support Sheffield Wednesday.

Highlighting some facts to try to explain why FF has earned a reputation does not mean I don't or am trolling.

I am merely trying to point out that he is not innocent in all this.

All season I have seen him needlessly dropping and falling...

Highlighting some facts to try to explain why FF has earned a reputation does not mean I don't or am trolling.

All this focus on FF should be about how good a player he is, but alas the diving debate will go on and on. I thought he was very unfortunate to get booked today and it's become quite sickening to know that as a result of that poor booking the controversy will continue.

In fairness I can see why FF attracts attention as he does tend to go to ground in exaggerated fashion at times, but I don't see why he should be singled out by the refs.

With regards to the match today I thought it was a terrific performance by Wednesday. Two good teams playing attractive football and I really think we have no need to be fearful of the play offs, should we get there.

All this focus on FF should be about how good a player he is, but alas the diving debate will go on and on. I thought he was very unfortunate to get booked today and it's become quite sickening to know that as a result of that poor booking the controversy will continue.

In fairness I can see why FF attracts attention as he does tend to go to ground in exaggerated fashion at times, but I don't see why he should be singled out by the refs.

With regards to the match today I thought it was a terrific performance by Wednesday. Two good teams playing attractive football and I really think we have no need to be fearful of the play offs, should we get there.

I agree...

But he has continiously got booked when he has not dived.

And even if the ones against Preston, Hull, MK and Derby had been dives, which they weren't, we continually see players on other teams diving and not getting booked

Referees are biased against him and if l was him i would go and play in another country as he will never get treated fairly here.