OWLSTALK ROVING REPORTER?

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky

As we are all eager for information no matter how trivial i.e pitch, scoreboared, It may have been mooted before but maybe we could have an access all areas not only on match days but though the week reporter? We could get people to put forward their names and we could put it to a vote, such as Punky would be brilliant for this, Like I say nothing to indepth but with the big steps in moving forward at the club it could be really interesting, They could work in conjunction with Neil, but obviously someone would have to approach the club.

Just to add the reporter could get a free ticket for the match either from here or the club, I`d be happy to donate a ticket for a match.

Waits to be shot down!!! :biggrin:  :rolleyes:

A good idea. The club should jump at any chance to connect with it's supporters.

I suspect they might worry that if they give access to Owlstalk other groups might demand the same. Also it might undercut the local media who need something to fill the sports pages with.

Guest mrbluesky

A good idea. The club should jump at any chance to connect with it's supporters.

I suspect they might worry that if they give access to Owlstalk other groups might demand the same. Also it might undercut the local media who need something to fill the sports pages with.

Like I say prowl nothing to indepth, there is loads of things that are uninportant to most but nice for us to know,I understand what you`re saying though. 

Guest wilyfox

Who would be doing the camera work, Neil or Punky?

Maybe another with a camera as a third advisor?

TaxiMark, of course. He's well versed from all his fake taxi filth.

Guest mrbluesky

Probably need Punkys Mrs with him too, or train Neil to manage any potential fits Punky may have.

Sounding good this, I like it.

Yup, Not thought about it to much as I say it might not be a goer, we could even exstend this to  away games, a reporters blog if you like.

Aye, get Pauli on the blower, then Neil, and Punky, and his Mrs.

Make sure their diaries are free.

Then if we could agree a structured reporting format, and schedule for receipt of reports, we've got the basis of a good plan.

Your not thinking big enough lads we get biggsy, and a 'regular former owl' or fan 2 sofas and borrow Neil's camera and we have a weekly episodic TV show on Sheffield live.

Special guest former players who pick their 1 to 11. Or interviews to fill the time spot.

Training ground challenges

Backstage footage, discussions on threads and rumours

If your still reading This is the best bit the name is

'Owlstalk' or (Owls Talk) if copyright is a problem lol

Edited by CS5swfc