Player ratings

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I think with the next game being only 48 hours later, we may see May and Bus up top. A few others may be rotated too.

Mattock is the only left back worthy of the name on the books IMO. Helan has something but needs to find his best position and improve on his weaknesses.

Helan is the fastest player at our club no one can get round him because of his pace its a no brainer play him at left back when he's fit again

Helan is the fastest player at our club no one can get round him because of his pace its a no brainer play him at left back when he's fit again

Helan is very fast I agree but doesn't look comfortable at full back for me. He might develop but at the moment Mattock is the better all round left back IMO.

Edited by Dagmeister

Helan is very fast I agree but doesn't look comfortable at full back for me. He might develop but at the moment Mattock is the better all round left back IMO.

mattock has improved no end but for me just lacks that bit of pace but would put him in front of claude all day long, at least it looks like vermil has secured his spot in the team offers so much more than palmer, my mom yesterday

But he's possibly the worst footballer ever to play the game, unfortunately think we're stuck with him as he's under a chunky contract.

Mattock is by the far the better player but we probably need an improvement on both if we want to go anywhere next season

I watched Ipswich v Bournemouth on friday.

What strikes you about both teams is that the players rarely make the wrong decision or take the wrong option. This is why players like Varney can play in a top 6 side. He has a brain and the manager can rely on him to do a job, might be a limited job but he will do it.

Helan is unreliable, makes too many bad decisions and his pace will not always make up for his poor positional play.

But he's possibly the worst footballer ever to play the game, unfortunately think we're stuck with him as he's under a chunky contract.

Mattock is by the far the better player but we probably need an improvement on both if we want to go anywhere next season

Defo bonked your girlfriend

Defo bonked your girlfriend

He did the b@stard, although she wasn't impressed.

Apparently he went really fast and hard for a couple of seconds, lost rhythm, ran out of ideas and somehow managed to fall over,

no end product

Guest wilyfox

Apparently he went really fast and hard for a couple of seconds, lost rhythm, ran out of ideas and somehow managed to fall over,

no end product

And yet she still chose to bed him over you. You must be terrible :duntmatter:

no end product

But still an improvement on your performance!

He is far from the worst footballer to play the game. His decision making and positional sense leave a lot to be desired but he has had some good games at full-back since the turn of the year.

Mattock has improved this season and has cut out the silly mistakes and rash decisions that caused him to be disliked by many when he came here. 

I agree with you in that we probably need better than both next season though.

Thought we played OK in general yesterday. No one really had a poor game, Vermijl much improved on his performances so far and Zayatte a more reliable option than Dielna at centre-back.

Still think we should be doing more to take the game to the opposition as we have nothing to lose and the home fans have been starved of excitement and attacking intent for most of the season. More so given that Huddersfield only decided to have a real go once they had fallen behind.

mattock has improved no end but for me just lacks that bit of pace but would put him in front of claude all day long, at least it looks like vermil has secured his spot in the team offers so much more than palmer, my mom yesterday

Yeah reasonable point. Also think that Vermijl may well prove an astute signing.