Team vs. Brentford

Madine deserves to start after his performance against Watford, I'd play him up front on his own (as he effectively was first half against Watford).  Nuhiu has to start, we play much better with him in the team.  Drenthe has to start, caused Watford all sorts of problems.  I'd leave May out for this one.  Obviously bring back Maguire.  Lee if he's fit.  Leave back four as they are, don't change unless you really have to.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Kirkland start this one.  Er......how many is that so far

Guest Gazzaswfc

Tidman blondeau Westwood Cranson Harkness Galvin lunt potter beswetherick west Olsen subs woods Hendon harper Jeffers barry murphy dean smith knight

Maghoma offers nothing yet we have to include Liam Palmer in the team?

He might not offer that much over 90 minutes Maghoma but he has contributed the most assists this season by some distance, I'd be looking to move him central and get him running at the heart of a defence, it's his natural position having played there for Burton and we're desperate for some attacking intent from midfield

Liam Pamlmer has done much more for the team this season than Maghoma!

Plamer has been part of one of the best defences in the division. That's what he has been offering.

Maghoma work rate is by far the worse in the team. Offered nothing against Watford and has been poor for most of the season!

Listening to Grays interview it seems unlikely he will start Drenthe because we doesn't feel he does the defensive side of things as well. Seems to favour him as an impact player if we are chasing the game.

Looks like Madine will start again too, depending on whether we bring in this new striker or not.

The Drenthe issue is blatent but in a five man midfield he can get away with it and be an outlet. I just think despite his flaws there is some real quality in there. (No pun intended)

Madine deserves to start after his performance against Watford, I'd play him up front on his own (as he effectively was first half against Watford).  Nuhiu has to start, we play much better with him in the team.  Drenthe has to start, caused Watford all sorts of problems.  I'd leave May out for this one.  Obviously bring back Maguire.  Lee if he's fit.  Leave back four as they are, don't change unless you really have to.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Kirkland start this one.  Er......how many is that so far

confused.gif

Palmer offers absolutely nothing in any position, he's been woeful for the last 6 matches.

The lad is all heart but has clearly peaked and has been found wanting.

Next season will find him earning a wage at his rightful standard, division 1.

Just hope he doesn't take us with him !