Ronaldo coming to S6!

http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-portuguese-abroad-news/46559-2014-07-31-11-51-57

José Semedo – the definitive interview

José Semedo: You can’t come to Sheffield Wednesday and do what you want.

Lovely interview, love the guy. i'm thinking about proposing.

when his football career's over i hope we give him a stewarding job in the away stand, imagine it... l**ds fans kicking off one of them jumping over the advertising boards to go and assault another goalkeeper receives a tap on the shoulder, turns around and semi's stood there "you know who i am? i'm magic you know. you know where you are? you can sing your silly songs but you can't come to sheffield wednesday and do what you want. please return to your allocated seat."yes mr. semedo, sorry mr. semedo" dejectedly gets back in the stand and walks to his seat. our goalkeeper remains unassaulted.

Lovely interview, love the guy. i'm thinking about proposing.

when his football career's over i hope we give him a stewarding job in the away stand, imagine it... l**ds fans kicking off one of them jumping over the advertising boards to go and assault another goalkeeper receives a tap on the shoulder, turns around and semi's stood there "you know who i am? i'm magic you know. you know where you are? you can sing your silly songs but you can't come to sheffield wednesday and do what you want. please return to your allocated seat."yes mr. semedo, sorry mr. semedo" dejectedly gets back in the stand and walks to his seat. our goalkeeper remains unassaulted.

You're getting carried away. Calm down - calm DOWN! :biggrin:

I really like the way he speaks of Gray, saying he has no favourites. That was the problem with Jones. It didn't matter how much people slated Bothroyd, he carried on starting him. Gray has a great ability to be able to get the best out of players, even with only half a season. I think he'll be able to do well even with a limited squad this season.

Having close contact with Ronaldo is always going to be a good thing. It will be a massive confidence boost for Semedo if he gets a text from him before a match saying good luck and I'm sure it would be for the rest of the team too.

As for Lee, he will definitely be a fantastic player this season. Semedo definitely knows what he's on about and both of them could do very well this season, especially Lee. He will be the edge that wins us games sometimes.