1 Driver and 1 mobile valet-er

I have 2 openings coming up in the next couple of months.

1, Driver... From 1 drop minimum up to 10 drops maximum, loading in Rotherham and delivering around the UK (usually NW or East Mids) £75 per day no matter whether it's 1 drop or 10 usually around 5.

2. Mobile valet-er, I've just bought a van which I will be kitting out with equipment for mobile valeting in S Yorks. Pay is profit share or if you need security then I can pay a wage.

Applicants need to make their own tax arrangements as I don't pay income tax but I can show you how you can lawfully avoid tax without any problems.

If you want to apply, drop me a PM.

Guest mrbluesky

I have 2 openings coming up in the next couple of months.

1, Driver... From 1 drop minimum up to 10 drops maximum, loading in Rotherham and delivering around the UK (usually NW or East Mids) £75 per day no matter whether it's 1 drop or 10 usually around 5.

2. Mobile valet-er, I've just bought a van which I will be kitting out with equipment for mobile valeting in S Yorks. Pay is profit share or if you need security then I can pay a wage.

Applicants need to make their own tax arrangements as I don't pay income tax but I can show you how you can lawfully avoid tax without any problems.

If you want to apply, drop me a PM.

Look at me I`m Gary Barlow!!!

I'm not breaking the law, otherwise I'd be in prison surely.

My tax arrangements are my business, if you want to give part of your hard earned to a corrupt organisation then knock your socks off but don't have a go at someone who is not frightened by the bullsh1t spouted by the useless fookers.

If you are happy paying tax then carry on, in fact I'll support any proposals to increase income tax.

Don't try to project your cowardice and jealousy onto me.

I'm not breaking the law, otherwise I'd be in prison surely.

My tax arrangements are my business, if you want to give part of your hard earned to a corrupt organisation then knock your socks off but don't have a go at someone who is not frightened by the bullsh1t spouted by the useless fookers.

If you are happy paying tax then carry on, in fact I'll support any proposals to increase income tax.

Don't try to project your cowardice and jealousy onto me.

I could bite and claim that corrupt organisation pay for schools, healthcare, roads, homehelp, etc, but I wont.